Did I get bunk DNP?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
how tf did you ingest 10k worth of calories
easy.

Dessert: cheesecake 1000 calories

Dinner: A large pizza from pizza hut 8 slices 500 cals per slice. 4000 calories

Lunch: shake, Double whopper with cheese and bacon with large onion rings is 2600 calories

Breakfast: Ihop 3 pancakes, eggs, sausage,hash browns, orange juice, 2000 calories

Beti ona

Reaction score
yeah im alright.
I'll go for the last cut now and up dose to 800 + psmf for the last week.
Idk if water retention is tricking me, but results are kind of lackluster.
I can see my serratus but still have some lower belly fat, maybe its due the water, once I'm completely off for a few days, I'll post a progress pic.

Flatness + Water retention = Feeling (false) that fat loss is not happening fast enough.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Update: Tried to do psmf today and binged hard in the evening, ingesting 10k calories.
Feel extremely hot, hope i wont die lol.

Tomorrow I will get back on track with my diet...
800mg DNP plus a 10k food binge, I bet you are slightly toasty tonight

Reaction score
Flatness + Water retention = Feeling (false) that fat loss is not happening fast enough.
whats your experience with water retention after stopping the intake of dnp? you think water retention has dramatic effects on visual appearance. when on dnp??

Last edited:

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
nah, germany.
I thought that would have been obvious by your strange sodium free (error?) german McDonald's fries.

By the way that sodium intake is literally equivalent to what I take in over 14 days! Essential sodium intake is only like 200mg, I get about 800mg sodium and 6000+ potassium a day.

Beti ona

Reaction score
whats your experience with water retention after stopping the intake of dnp? you think water retention has dramatic effects on visual appearance. when on dnp??

Personally, I don't experience much retention in terms of weight, but I do look flatter.

I think you should out 10 or 15 days to evaluate the fat loss objectively.

Reaction score
Can DNP cause brain damage? In the recent weeks I feel so slow in combination with unclear thoughts.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
google says a side effect can be neuronal damage, worse neurons cannot regenerate

Reaction score
google says a side effect can be neuronal damage, worse neurons cannot regenerate
yeah i think im done with dnp honestly, i dont care about heat and all of that shit.
but i need my brain for my math major. you guys are scaring the shit out of me rn.

i knew it could cause peripheral neuropathy but not acute brain damage

OZinPHIL

Reaction score
Obviously underdosed looking through your posts, just cos an instagrammer who has no idea on correct steroid dosing says it's a good source 100% doesn't mean its true lol