Diet Plan

Reaction score
Hey guys just checking in on some advice on where to go from here, I am 10 weeks in on my 12 week 500 mg Test-E cycle.

Scale wise I went up from 177 pounds to currently 201 pounds.
All major lifts have went up minimum 30 pounds from start to now so pretty happy being my first cycle.

But my question is should I go on TRT levels and do a 4 week mini cut before PCT or just go straight into PCT after cycle.

I am eating at approx 100 calories above maintenance calories right now as I really dont want to gain any more relevant weight.

I do plan on completely cycling off as I am 23 and dont want to screw up natural production. Just not sure to do that after week 12 or extend to week 16.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey guys just checking in on some advice on where to go from here, I am 10 weeks in on my 12 week 500 mg Test-E cycle.

Scale wise I went up from 177 pounds to currently 201 pounds.
All major lifts have went up minimum 30 pounds from start to now so pretty happy being my first cycle.

But my question is should I go on TRT levels and do a 4 week mini cut before PCT or just go straight into PCT after cycle.

I am eating at approx 100 calories above maintenance calories right now as I really dont want to gain any more relevant weight.

I do plan on completely cycling off as I am 23 and dont want to screw up natural production. Just not sure to do that after week 12 or extend to week 16.
Personally, if your cycle is going good then I would extend it to 16 weeks. Again, that's what I would do personally.

If you an on cycling off, then keep calories slightly above maintenance for about 60 days. For PCT, wait about 3 weeks after your last injection before starting.

Congrats on your gains. Did you have any other specific questions? Or just the general one you asked here?

Reaction score
Personally, if your cycle is going good then I would extend it to 16 weeks. Again, that's what I would do personally.

If you an on cycling off, then keep calories slightly above maintenance for about 60 days. For PCT, wait about 3 weeks after your last injection before starting.

Congrats on your gains. Did you have any other specific questions? Or just the general one you asked here?
Thanks and mainly would it be wise to do a "mini cut" or just keep the calories around maintenance.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks and mainly would it be wise to do a "mini cut" or just keep the calories around maintenance.
Keep the calories around maintenance.. it's actually important for you to do this, as the body wants to reach homeostasis and if you drop calories that means it would be very likely to get rid of some of that muscle you just gained.

So if you want to hold onto your gains as much as possible, eat slightly above maintenance and lift heavy and like your life depends on it

New Threads