Divorced and Ready!

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. I hope yoh stick around and participate. Lots of great people on here.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I’m newly divorced and looking to get back into shape. I used to lift a little, but slowed down after marriage and kids. I’m newly divorced and kids are getting older so I’m ready to try and lift again. I’m pretty out of shape and also have thyroid issues so this will be a new journey for me. Hoping to learn from everyone here.
Welcome. The first step if you want to hold yourself accountable and increase your probability of success is start a diet and training log.

Ignore the boys getting all wound up. The title of this thread might as well say "thiccc and single", gets the testosterone pumpin a little.

Desgracia

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome. The first step if you want to hold yourself accountable and increase your probability of success is start a diet and training log.

Ignore the boys getting all wound up. The title of this thread might as well say "thiccc and single", gets the testosterone pumpin a little.
😂😂😂

Reactions: Jin

weightlossburn

Reaction score
@Desgracia what is your previous history with lifting? And what are your lifting strengths?

When I used to lift, the squat was my strength. My bench not so much.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. If you haven’t joined a gym. There’s no time like the present. It was a big help to me. :cool:

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome....now get after it!

Latest posts