DManuk's Journal

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Lol. He’s “wtf” posting us. I know I didn’t say ANYTHING about him.

It’s ironic see because he first got triggered when I “liked” something that Lifter said. Now not even directing anything at him I get “wtf”. Booo hooooo. My feelerzzz are hurt.

It’s the interwebs so that makes it realzzzzz
I’ll take my wtfs. this kids the embodiment of everything wrong with my generation.

You have to accept me I’m different.

I’m going to do what I want because I can and you have to let me

A bodybuilding forum was the last place I expected to see this bullshit. And the last place I expected this hullshit to be tolerated

Reaction score
I’ll take my wtfs. this kids the embodiment of everything wrong with my generation.

You have to accept me I’m different.

I’m going to do what I want because I can and you have to let me

A bodybuilding forum was the last place I expected to see this bullshit. And the last place I expected this hullshit to be tolerated
It’s the culture that is ENCOURAGED here now. Nobody wants advices. There’s more than one right way to do anything. I want to feel good and avoid anything in reality that will make me feel bad…. Because…. Because…. I’m a NEW member and I’m going to run away….

Reaction score
Making fun of overweight people that post their progress in journals here wasn't something I was expecting you to say, that's pretty lame since they're at least trying to change. You're honestly even worse than I thought

Though I now see why some people are so concerned to talk about working out or starting a journal on this forum

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Making fun of overweight people that post their progress in journals here wasn't something I was expecting you to say, that's pretty lame since they're at least trying to change. You're honestly even worse than I thought
I love seeing people try to better themselves. Fat people pushing hard in the gym is inspirational; but they aren’t bodybuilders

Reaction score
Lol. We have a mod here that likes to twist words too.

I didn’t make fun of fat people. I said that I’m all for someone looking to better themselves and there are more appropriate forums for them to start.

And you can be free to express your opinion about me. I reserve the right to express my opinion about you though so remember that.

Reaction score
Right, I'm looking forward to your colorful commentary on my next few workouts that will certainly derail any positive comments some unsuspecting person will leave before you manage to barge in again. Can't fucking wait

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Friday: 1 hr yoga

Saturday: I ate 7g of shrooms and went for a 4 mile hike. I had a really good day and the whole time I just felt grateful and happy for what a good year it’s been and how much progress I’ve made.

Sunday:

OHP: 120lb 5/5/6
Pullups: 5/5/5 - I tried one set without a band and my elbows hurt like fuck. Seems like I’m going to have to use bands for a long time.
Squat: 135lb 5/5/0 - IT band in right leg still hurts but it’s not as bad

I re-read my journal from start to finish. One thing I didn’t like is how negative I sound towards myself in the intro. I currently don’t feel negative about my physique, though I obviously want to improve and that picture is from a few months ago anyway. I’m more concerned about fixing the injuries I have with the physiotherapist, which will make my workout logs not very exciting in the interim. I’ll likely be adding in other accessory work like tricep pushdowns based on how the next physio appointment goes, since a day like today barely counts as a workout and seems like it will be like this for a while. I read the Greyskull ebook.

For future reference:
View attachment 30975
I'm in the minority here, but I see no issue with journal entries like this.

That said, your attitude is tiresome as fuck and kinda betrays your intentions.

You're clearly at least as invested in the thrill of feeling aggrieved as you are in keeping an honest log. As such, you're likely just gonna continue to stir up shit with your weird, passive-aggressive nonsense while hiding behind the veil of perceived victimhood

And I ain't got time for that.

Reaction score
Right, I'm looking forward to your colorful commentary on my next few workouts that will certainly derail any positive comments some unsuspecting person will leave before you manage to barge in again. Can't fucking wait
Bud. Point to one thing I said negative about you. I offered advice. It’s easy to offer advice. Did you try the neutral grip pull-ups? Hey, how about getting rid of the pull-ups altogether while your elbow tendinitis goes away. Switch to one arm cable pull downs. You can try all kind of hand positions that don’t put any tension on that specific tendon.

I’ll leave your log though, Sport. I know I’m a menace to the positivity you got going in here. Enjoy and good luck.

Reaction score
You're clearly at least as invested in the thrill of feeling aggrieved as you are in keeping an honest log.
I'd say it's more: I am serious about keeping an honest log, yet the pages of shit flinging from random people distract myself and others from the content I want to focus on.

Anyway, I wish you had gone ahead and posted the initial comment you had planned to write. It would have been a welcome change.

Reaction score
Bud. Point to one thing I said negative about you.
...If you think you're being subtle you're mistaken.

1666547221814.png
1666547281419.png
1666547250906.png

Thank you, please don't come back unless you have a change of heart which I can't imagine would happen quickly.

Reaction score
Reaction score
If anyone calls me a faggot multiple times, I'll have no problem saying your entire family should be killed

The fact that your whole group says it is also indicative of the people you are
You can dish it but you can't take it huh

Reaction score
If anyone calls me a faggot multiple times, I'll have no problem saying your entire family should be killed

The fact that your whole group says it is also indicative of the people you are
You can dish it but you can't take it huh
You can justify it however you want.

You’re a really tough dude I’m sure.

I’m also certain that you’ll do great things here. You’re a “valued member of this forum”.

You quoted me not even talking about you. None of the quotes were directed at you. You like to spin it so you can justify your anger and dissatisfaction with everything.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Yeah keep the beef between the two. He isn't the only one who talks about others families.

New Threads