DNO are you nuts.

Reaction score
Why would anyone take this? It isa pro-drug that is metabolized as Dextro-Amphetamine. If your going to get into to speed, give your body a break and just get some real shit. Meth is alot less cardio toxic than Dex, and way safer than DNO. I have had scripts for both 5mg Dexedrine, and 5mg Desoxyn, and those orange triangles would get your heart rate up;.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Why would anyone take this? It isa pro-drug that is metabolized as Dextro-Amphetamine. If your going to get into to speed, give your body a break and just get some real shit. Meth is alot less cardio toxic than Dex, and way safer than DNO. I have had scripts for both 5mg Dexedrine, and 5mg Desoxyn, and those orange triangles would get your heart rate up;.
Another quality post.

Reaction score
Interesting post. Don't mind @ RiR0 , he just hates everything he doesn't understand. We don't condone illicit street drug use here though
. And I think you actually kinda gave meth a one-up somehow. But Okay bro, you do you. I don't believe Meth is less cardio toxic than dexedrine but I know you're smarter than me and know better so actually I do believe.

New Threads