DNP Cycle, Input Required

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
People think that DNP is a miracle pill and that it will do all the work, but there is nothing that will fix a bad diet and lack of exercise.

100%
Like I said above
Any weight loss is not worth it.... if my strength and lean mass leaves as well

Food helps balance that out

Beti ona

Reaction score
100%
Like I said above
Any weight loss is not worth it.... if my strength and lean mass leaves as well

Food helps balance that out

I don't know about other people, but this is a bodybuilding forum, we don't just want to lose weight (that's the fat girl from high school mentality) we want to look -and be- strong and lean and healthy.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
solution: no diet. I just didn't eat and lost 13 kgs
I was drinking plenty of water to be fair, like 3L+
This is some of the stupidest comments I’ve seen man, at that says a lot

Your advice to someone trying to lose weight - don’t eat. Literally what the hell man. Keep doing that and you’ll see how costly it can be on your body. Losing weight by starving yourself is explained in one way - insanely stupid.

Great, you were drinking water, congratulations. Where are all of your other nutrients coming from?…oh wait, they weren’t worried about.

Man I don’t mean to be a dick but this is just stupid. Not a single person here would tell you that it was smart and not insanely dumb

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People think that DNP is a miracle pill and that it will do all the work, but there is nothing that will fix a bad diet and lack of exercise.
Oh it’ll help… only to make you realize your diet is shit bc the worse you eat, the more you hate yourself on it. Really can help someone realize that they need to eat better. But some people just wanna lose weight For a few weeks and then revert back to eating normal thinking “oh I’ll just run another cycle”.

Like @silentlemon1011 said, don’t wanna lose weight at sacrificing your progress or harming self. Sure gonna lose some strength during a cut to an extent, but have your head on right and do it right and works out great.

New Threads