DNP cycle results and Regal Labs DNP review

Reaction score
recently ordered from Regal Labs after a member kindly gave me their contact details.

It comes in a silver bag, with tablets that look the right colour, I'll try and attach a photo.

I find that taking more than 1 pill at a time causes vomitting but it's not due to anything than too many chemicals being in he stomach. So the problem is physical rather than chemical and it's the only reason I continue to take them.

So to combat that I only take 1 pill at a time and I don't eat for 3-4 hours after swallowing the pill.

I took 400mg for 25 days and lost 15kgs approximately but I was pretty much starving myself to burn as many calories as possible.

I started at 94kgs and ended up at 79kgs but I'll weight myself tomorrow and post an update. Many of you have seen my transformation pictures before, but after 2 years of not going to the gym and not doing a PCT and stopping all gear I lost all my muscle.

I got schizophrenia after finding out at 19 we have wires in our brains, finally nobody fucking told me and it derailed my life.

I then got admitted to a mental hospital and was prescribed risperidone as an anti-psychotic which caused me to gain a lot of weight and on top of my no PCT and heavy eating due to the appetite increase I gained a lot of weight. It caused my estrogen to balloon up and increased my prolactin. Im now prescribed Aripiprazole which is a dopamine agonist and lowers prolactin as well as sleeping tablets.

No test and high prolactin caused me to suffer with ED issues. My blood test results showed my test was 7.5-8.5 and my prolactin in the 1700's. I ended up at 25% bf and lost all my muscle, the little muscle I had anyways. I am currently in the process of applying for TRT, but the NHS guidelines think having the T levels of an 85-year-old man is "healthy". It's gonna be hard getting a script so young at 21. But when I'm suffering with ED issues at this test level, it's like what the fuck, can't you see I need TRT. I make a mistake, used steroids too young and fucked up my endocrine system. I will never advise anyone who isn't already very muscular to take steroids ever again, I used to promote them like hell.

I really regret using steroids and hope to discourage other young people from taking them, don't give me too much flak because I learnt my mistake. Now I'm going the TRT route.

I'm really proud of my recent weight loss. It's really improved my self-esteem

Also, remember when it comes to sharing sources. Remember what it was like being a noob and worrying about getting scammed? Until a more experienced user showed you the light? Be kind, don't be someone who just takes and give back to the community. Help the next noob in line, with my sources permission I have helped multiple users source DNP.

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_181018.jpg
    IMG_20220118_181018.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20220118_180930.jpg
    IMG_20220118_180930.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 98
Reaction score
What function do the wires serve? I'm 42 and I don't know about them.
I'm on a psychiatric ward at the minute lol. The wires serve to slowly make the world a better place using the power of our subconsciousness . That's what I came up with nobody told me.

ftf

Reaction score
Well, I hope you do feel better. Be careful starving yourself and using DNP. Sounds like with the willpower to starve yourself, you don't need the DNP.

Reaction score
Never heard of Regal DNP. I have used Dinitro and HighHeater nonetheless they should all be similar.

I don't see the transformation pictures?

Reaction score
Never heard of Regal DNP. I have used Dinitro and HighHeater nonetheless they should all be similar.

I don't see the transformation pictures?
dont really take too many pictures I can show you last time from a few years ago. used 400mg for a month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-001706.png
    Screenshot_20211112-001706.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20211112-001807.png
    Screenshot_20211112-001807.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 111
Reaction score
You need KFC not DNP
I need abs to feel good and motivate me I didn't have abs before. mirror can do a lot for Ur workout mentality which leads to gains. I love being on cycle and looking better each Time I look in the mirror.

New Threads