DNP is not going to help you lose fat.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested I tried FP's candied bacon recipe and it was AWESOME!!! I feel like a bacon expert now. 🥓 🥓 🥓😋👍
I'm sure the cayenne pepper is lipolytic through thermogenesis.
The problem with this recipe is that it recommends adding sugar.

This is unnecessary because the protein in the bacon will undergo gluconeogenesis via the Maillard effect in the oven.

Thus, the sugar (cancer dust, as we call it in the research world) is completely superfluous.

Reaction score
Pretty funny thread.
I mean, hes not wrong.... ither than being wrong about most of it.
DNP doesn't SPECIFICALLY burn fat to a massive extent, but by working at the mitochondrial level, it will block a qauntity of carbs from being TURNED into fat.

Combined with a deficit, your body not actually storing fat, while effectively ALSO burning fat as a source of energy, its quite good at "FAT LOSS"

Goes to show ladies and gents, dont focus on only a singular aspect of chemistry/Biochemistry, or you'll totally lose sight of the actual end product/end result.

That all being said, add Tren for nutrient partitioning and its ability to maintain mass ina. deficit, along with your DNP, and you'll have a pretty magical combo.
Personally I love about 35lbs with that cocktail and only lost 20 lbs on my bench.
Which bounced back within a week a receding and replenishing glycogen stores.

So I dropped and entire weight class and improved my physique... while maintaining my lifts.

If that's not a clear victory, the. victory doesnt exist.... in a WILKS fashion, I ACTUALLY became stronger from my DNP run.

Go figure

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Two pictures on max effort showing output on a bicycle with and without DNP as an example.

With DNP, you are using the same amount of glucose for a “lesser energy output”

This is a physical demonstration to how it works - what is pretty much happening is that it’s increasing your basal metabolic rate. You are getting less output for the same amount of energy you are “putting in”.

This is how the fat loss happens. Just because it’s dealing only with mechanisms pertaining to glucose does not mean that there is no fat loss occurring here. You have to connect this and also the laws of thermodynamics to understand why you see fat loss.

Attachments

• 9E0090F9-D1B0-4598-A5FA-1D08C267F6C6.jpeg
    9E0090F9-D1B0-4598-A5FA-1D08C267F6C6.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DC28D457-C5F9-4E55-964F-7D6690F16A54.jpeg
    DC28D457-C5F9-4E55-964F-7D6690F16A54.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Pretty funny thread.
DNP doesn't SPECIFICALLY burn fat to a massive extent, but by working at the mitochondrial level, it will block a qauntity of carbs from being TURNED into fat.

Combined with a deficit, your body not actually storing fat, while effectively ALSO burning fat as a source of energy, its quite good at "FAT LOSS"

Goes to show ladies and gents, dont focus on only a singular aspect of chemistry/Biochemistry, or you'll totally lose sight of the actual end product/end result.

That all being said, add Tren for nutrient partitioning and its ability to maintain mass ina. deficit, along with your DNP, and you'll have a pretty magical combo.
Personally I love about 35lbs with that cocktail and only lost 20 lbs on my bench.

So I dropped and entire weight class and improved my physique... while maintaining my lifts.

If that's not a clear victory, the. victory doesnt exist.... in a WILKS fashion, I ACTUALLY became stronger from my DNP run.

Go figure
Man, dnp plus tren? How in the world did you sleep. DNP alone sucks, I can't imagine adding tren. I bet it does work wonders tho.

Reaction score
Man, dnp plus tren? How in the world did you sleep. DNP alone sucks, I can't imagine adding tren. I bet it does work wonders tho.

No problems sleeping at all
Low dose of both
200mg DNP
150mg Tren
AC to max at all times lol.
with 200mg Primo, I find I get zero Tren sides with Primo in the stack

Reaction score
Im not sure where you got your information. Ive run DNP and it was very effective. It was actually a great kickstart to my diet.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Almost every time I ran dnp I was on tren or metribolone... it's definitely miserable as fuck, I was always running 600-750mg dnp for a 3wk blast, but it was only once a year and instead of cutting for 3-4 mos, I was getting it done in 5wks.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Help us learn then @MichaelMay , link us to some research papers where DNP's effects on weight loss, and where that weight loss is from.

I'll never use DNP, but I'm interested nonetheless.

My very basic understanding of how DNP works, is that in interrupts the mitochondria in the ATP-ADP-ATP process. Therefore, since less energy is created from the food we eat, the body is forced to dip into fat stores to fill the gap.

Where am I mistaken?
Shut up dipshit. Science article abstract below- Coming in next month's issue of Science

DNP and Why I Know More than You
Keywords: Dumb Fuck, Liar, Dipshit, Bullshit
Author: Michael May
Institution: University of Bullshit
Email: MichaelMaySuxCock@protonmail.com

DNP is an interesting compound and I have formulas and meta analysis of millions of research articles that prove that I alone know more about DNP than anyone on earth.
Also, I am 7 foot 5 and weigh approximately 350 pounds.

Beti ona

Reaction score
It was in Lyles dnp thread where I remember you from, you definitely displayed knowledge of it. He ended up closing his forum, and moving to a facebook group which he claimed to despise years before. He was too much of a prick to stay in it.

Oh thank you bro, our world is so small, hehe, Lyle has a fragile ego

Beti ona

Reaction score
Pretty funny thread.

Go figure

You don't even need tren, just eat a good amount of protein in your diet. DNP is not catabolic in any way.

Obviously, if you add gear, HG, insulin ... everything will be better.

Reaction score
You don't even need tren, just eat a good amount of protein in your diet. DNP is not catabolic in any way.

Obviously, if you add gear, HG, insulin ... everything will be better.

I was specifically in a 1000 cal deficit for prep.
No amount of protein will prevent excessive muscle loss at the much of a deficit

However, for the most part I would agree

Beti ona

Reaction score
Without a doubt, if you lose fat naturally, you will lose strength and some muscle. If you use gear, that shouldn't happen.

But DNP does not affect or accelerate muscle catabolism.

Reaction score
Without a doubt, if you lose fat naturally, you will lose strength and some muscle. If you use gear, that shouldn't happen.

But DNP does not affect or accelerate muscle catabolism.
Yes
It's quite clearly not catabolic
If someone were to, "Out eat" the DNP and be ina. caloric surplus. they would still grow muscle mass.

I think that's a big misconception a lot of people have, that DNP will "Eat muscle"
Nope, only the caloric deficit that DNP creates will do that.... which it would do the EXACT same thing, without DNP on an equivalent deficit.

Which, like you stated, can be seriously minimized by watching macros and putting a higher emphasis on protein consumption, during said caloric deficit.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes
It's quite clearly not catabolic
If someone were to, "Out eat" the DNP and be ina. caloric surplus. they would still grow muscle mass.

I think that's a big misconception a lot of people have, that DNP will "Eat muscle"
Nope, only the caloric deficit that DNP creates will do that.... which it would do the EXACT same thing, without DNP on an equivalent deficit.

Which, like you stated, can be seriously minimized by watching macros and putting a higher emphasis on protein consumption, during said caloric deficit.
Yeah anyone that attempted to out eat DNp is in for a bad time. Just increase your side effects and feel like complete garbage from all the food

Reaction score
Yeah anyone that attempted to out eat DNp is in for a bad time. Just increase your side effects and feel like complete garbage from all the food

Lol
I have in to the carb/sugar craving one day
That was a fucking uncomfortable evening hahaha

New Threads