Dog pictures

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This is our first cattle dog and any other dogs we get in the future will be cattle dogs.
You will have a house full of smiling 4 footed best friends for sure !

Only thing I will say about them is they can be like Labs , they are a working breed so some can be really hyper and need the extra play time and attention or they can become chewers and mischief makers.

Cindy was a digger , not to get out but like every mid size bush or tree in their yard had a hole underneath it lol and it wasnt small , we would be in the pool and look around she would be no where to be seen call her name and poof out from a bush 100mph.

Reaction score
The health issues suck, my shepherd has EPI(exocrine pancreatic insufficiency) which basically means her pancreas no longer functions as it should. Until we were able to diagnose it, dial in the enzyme additives and other meds, the poor thing was eating like she was starving but unable to digest food.. she lost so much weight you could see her ribs. You would want to kick my ass thinking she was being starved and abused.

Luckily we got her dialed in and stabilized now and she looks healthy again.
absolutely. We are in PR and had Hurricane Fiona so had NO AC. no power or water for a bit. He was overheating so had to checkin to the Hyatt....

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
How much he cost? Crop his ears

I was thinking that.... he'd look better with em than my Corso, which is why I didn't get his done.

Juicey Logic;
Corso - Short Ears/Short Tail...❌

Presa- Short Ears / Long Tail...✅

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I was thinking that.... he'd look better with em than my Corso, which is why I didn't get his done.

Juicey Logic;
Corso - Short Ears/Short Tail...❌

Presa- Short Ears / Long Tail...✅
I got my guys ears done it def does make them look better. Some guys are against but it's really not a painful procedure

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I'm gonna be posting new puppy picks until his adorability wears off 😄😄

Anyways....moving on'

Everytime I make a bed for Onyx (persa puppy) he gets jacked for it....lol
20220928_202532.jpg

20220928_225554.jpg

This fuxker better get big quick so he can stand up for himself...I already protect him in the yard, can't do it while we sleep lol

New Threads