Don’t buy from usdomship-hgh.us.com

Reaction score
I made two flawless purchases from usdomship-hgh.us.com back in early April that came in within 3 business days. Placed an order at the beginning of July and have been back and forth with their e-mail team regarding my order. At first they kept saying it was going to ship out “next week” for about 3 weeks straight. Then they started accusing me of not making a purchase even though I have PayPal receipts and an order ID. Then it came to the point where they said I used a scam site. I finally got a phone number for some to speak to and then out of nowhere I was told there was a $200 refundable deposit, granted it’s already been over a month of dealing with them.

They couldn’t provide the transaction ID through PayPal (already sent them a screenshot of it through email) and then keep hounding me about how they can’t refund the order or process it until the $200 deposit was paid. No where on their site states they have a deposit required nor did I have to provide one for my first two orders.

They have entirely quit responding to my text/phone calls and emails entirely.

Not sure what happened between April and now but I can say with certainty I have been scammed out of my money.

Highly recommended staying away from this place.

The gear itself was quality stuff and have no complaints. Bought Test E and Deca alongside with Aromasin.

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I was so ready to buy especially when I saw PayPal.

The first two transactions were days apart and went very smoothly, provided tracking number the next day after payment too.

This recent one I got fleeced no question. Just the way they gave me the run around and condescending tone towards me made me angry. I wanted to warn everyone about them since not having to use western union or crypto was a huge selling point. At least I got 20 weeks worth of gear the first go around without an issue.

Napsgear has treated me well the last order plus their discounts and cash back system is way better. I wanted to order only domestically but I didn’t have any issues with 2 separate shipping orders.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first two transactions were days apart and went very smoothly, provided tracking number the next day after payment too.

This recent one I got fleeced no question. Just the way they gave me the run around and condescending tone towards me made me angry. I wanted to warn everyone about them since not having to use western union or crypto was a huge selling point. At least I got 20 weeks worth of gear the first go around without an issue.

Napsgear has treated me well the last order plus their discounts and cash back system is way better. I wanted to order only domestically but I didn’t have any issues with 2 separate shipping orders.
Have you tried reporting them to the Better Business Bureau?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Naps is a trash selective scammer

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score

Do you trust naps gear? I have heard about them and I have seen a lot of great reviews. There was one guy I think his name was Millard that really really liked them. And then Richard and some other dude. I mean a ton of only positive reviews.
I was just a little gun-shy. They seem like a solid option though.

Test_subject

Who Deleted My PMs?
Reaction score
Do you trust naps gear? I have heard about them and I have seen a lot of great reviews. There was one guy I think his name was Millard that really really liked them. And then Richard and some other dude. I mean a ton of only positive reviews.
I was just a little gun-shy. They seem like a solid option though.
I made a thread over at Meso about Naps and the people who buy from him.

Lots of great reviews.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Moral of the story: Don't search Google for "steroids for sale" then buy from the first site that pops up. That's how you get tangled up with losers like these guys and Naps.

There's absolutely no excuse to not do your homework before you go fucking around with gear.

Adzg

Reaction score
Moral of the story: Don't search Google for "steroids for sale" then buy from the first site that pops up. That's how you get tangled up with losers like these guys and Naps.

There's absolutely no excuse to not do your homework before you go fucking around with gear.

Taking notes on what to google search. I will try “steroids not for sale ” and see what comes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads