PZT

Elite
Reaction score
damn bro core is sucked the fk in on the front relaxed. very nice

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Woke at 187
I’m eating, still probably much less than I should. Appetite is non-existent, but I’m not starving myself.

I need to up my protein for sure.

But feeling really lean. I need to up the calories if I want to add on some size, I’m not trying to look small in clothes.

Going to hit back today.

Yesterday I did arms, which I never hit specifically for a whole day.

Countless variations of curls and extensions.
Hammer, preacher, overhand, etc. Did 35’s mostly.

Bro... When the f' did your waist get so ridiculously small? You are seriously starting to look broad and wide up top because of that waist.

I hate you so f'n much right now. Also, fantastic job brother! 😂

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Had to take a second look... You really are looking good brother. The next time I catch you whining, I'm going to give you a swift kick the balls 😂.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Bro... When the f' did your waist get so ridiculously small? You are seriously starting to look broad and wide up top because of that waist.

I hate you so f'n much right now. Also, fantastic job brother! 😂
I haven’t eaten yet. Wait for the Masteron to kick in.

I super need to eat, my goal is more of a classic physique than underwear model. But I’m glad my cut wasn’t as catastrophic as I felt

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I haven’t eaten yet. Wait for the Masteron to kick in.

I super need to eat, my goal is more of a classic physique than underwear model. But I’m glad my cut wasn’t as catastrophic as I felt
Not catastrophic at all. You are seriously coming together quickly. I am sincerely envious of your progress.

The Phoenix

Reaction score
Woke at 187
I’m eating, still probably much less than I should. Appetite is non-existent, but I’m not starving myself.

I need to up my protein for sure.

But feeling really lean. I need to up the calories if I want to add on some size, I’m not trying to look small in clothes.

Going to hit back today.

Yesterday I did arms, which I never hit specifically for a whole day.

Countless variations of curls and extensions.
Hammer, preacher, overhand, etc. Did 35’s mostly.

Nice lat flare bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
It’s been about 15 months. But I did it boys.
I broke my 250 lb bench PR with 1 rep at 255 today.

100% clean. I told spotter don’t put hands near it until I shout.

Its a huge relief. Even if it isn’t much.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
I did legs yesterday. Got 405 on squat before adding plates to leg press until I couldn’t rep 10. I got up to 12 total plates until my knees asked me to stop.

Leg pump; non-existent disappointingly. But I’m not managing my appetite at all, I keep skipping meals.

Weight declined. Woke at 186 today, and that’s given I woke at 4AM feeling really hungry and hypoglycemic. Felt that way now and slammed a Clif Bar and some granola on hand.

Im continuing to lean out, but I want to eat more. Hopefully returning to my school year work schedule means I stay on top of eating so I can start gaining size.

Students commented today that I look small. Which I probably do, with a shirt on. But two adults yesterday said they were concerned by how thin my face is looking.

Todays titty pump day.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
I highly recommend giving any human that calls you small a face five
It didn’t trigger insecurity, not today.

Id rather look and feel big, but I’m less sweaty, clothes fit better, I don’t have a belly.

I might not look like I lift persay in clothes, but I look like I exercise. Probably, kids will think I’m a track coach, compared to wrestling like last year, and better than tennis or chess the years prior.

That’s always some insight.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did legs yesterday. Got 405 on squat before adding plates to leg press until I couldn’t rep 10. I got up to 12 total plates until my knees asked me to stop.

Leg pump; non-existent disappointingly. But I’m not managing my appetite at all, I keep skipping meals.

Weight declined. Woke at 186 today, and that’s given I woke at 4AM feeling really hungry and hypoglycemic. Felt that way now and slammed a Clif Bar and some granola on hand.

Im continuing to lean out, but I want to eat more. Hopefully returning to my school year work schedule means I stay on top of eating so I can start gaining size.

Students commented today that I look small. Which I probably do, with a shirt on. But two adults yesterday said they were concerned by how thin my face is looking.

Todays titty pump day.

Man, one of the worst things about getting lean, you look small in t-shirts, but look awesome in the gym (in a tank). It can really mess with the mind.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
It didn’t trigger insecurity, not today.

Id rather look and feel big, but I’m less sweaty, clothes fit better, I don’t have a belly.

I might not look like I lift persay in clothes, but I look like I exercise. Probably, kids will think I’m a track coach, compared to wrestling like last year, and better than tennis or chess the years prior.

That’s always some insight.
Man I have been riding high this week after the recent pictures I took. I actually shared them through texts and even put them on social media (first time ever). Friends and bros have stroked my ego so hard and its just pushing me even harder now.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Man I have been riding high this week after the recent pictures I took. I actually shared them through texts and even put them on social media (first time ever). Friends and bros have stroked my ego so hard and its just pushing me even harder now.
That’s great, let’s see them!!!

I did the same on Friday. I have zero shirtless or flex pics on social media.

People were blown away because they haven’t seen or known.

https://ibb.co/thV7xB2 (swim shorts I posted)
https://ibb.co/L6ktYyC (Speedo I did not post)

But on my 30th in September I’m gonna post a thirst trap to celebrate how far I’ve come

Reactions: PZT

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Your shape keeps getting better and better.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Man, one of the worst things about getting lean, you look small in t-shirts, but look awesome in the gym (in a tank). It can really mess with the mind.
This is why I wear tanks 90% of the time even outside the gym. 😂