Dwyane Wade's ex-wife objects to son's gender transition

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This shit only gets worse:

He should be crying, but not for the reason(s) he is. And shame on this fashion company for parading around this sexualized 15 year-old like this.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mental illness exaberrated by doctors enabling these sick people. Doctors playing God and the pharmaceutical shareholders laughing all the way to the bank.

Liberals also relish in this insanity.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Mental illness exaberrated by doctors enabling these sick people. Doctors playing God and the pharmaceutical shareholders laughing all the way to the bank.
Well said. It's amazing more people don't realize that.

Liberals also relish in this insanity.

As shown by the media's non-stop praise of D-Wade's "parenting skills." Having a trans kid is like a badge of honor for the Hollywood crowd.

How can it ever change?

Reaction score
Few societal irritants get under my skin the way this trans shit does. What the left has achieved here is phenomenal and frightening. I'm a psychologist on the east coast. If you were to poll the chairs of the top ten psychology departments in the country as to whether or not men can become pregnant, I'm certain you'd have ten affirmatives. If I were to publicly state that a woman can not have a cock, I would be ostracized from colleagues and referral sources. End of the day this is all BS. These idiots don't have gender dysphoria and aren't transgendered, theyr'e TransTrenders.

I had a transwomen (man pretending he's a woman) inquire about a clearance evaluation for top surgery. I explained that the process would involve 3, 2-hr meetings, cost, logistics, etc.. This asshole got all pissed because I wanted to meet with him more than once. He felt that his saying he wanted the surgery was all that should be required. Basically told him to fuk off and considered it over. Few weeks later some green-haired shim psychologist makes a post about me on a major referral listserv saying that i'm a "gate keeper" and who am I to question his decision, etc etc. Worked out well in the end as nearly all of my referral sources have a similar perspective on this non-sense.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So sick of hearing about these freaks

Reaction score
I wonder if one day they will come up with a vaccine to cure this mental illness…
That’s what it is… and it’s being fed by parents who have mental illness and it is true.

If this was happening years ago the parents would be held accountable.
The drs would be barred from practicing..

But we are not living in that society anymore.
We are in a society that feeding this and not only are they feeding it they are creating friction and hate between all of society who has different views.

I blame the media, I blame the government local and federal.
I blame the school boards…

These ducks don’t realize what they are doing to a multi generations. I say multi because we are dealing with this, our children are dealing with this stems that will inherit the whole fucking abortion of a mess our are grandchildren.

It’s going to get worse..
Don’t stay woke people.
Wake the fuck up and realize what is appending. They are trying to change the narrative by any means possible.

Don’t get me started in on agrarian. Whole different subject..

My wife is a teacher in a school
Large one. 900 kids just in her building. 6-8 grade. And you would not belive how
Many kids are not girls or girl boys. How many 12-13 year olds are walking around sucking face with the same gender.
gender.. there is only 2 boy/girl. Gay/straight.. everything else has been made up by society…

Rant over.
Agree with me then we in the same page.
Don’t and I say you are the problem.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
My wife is a teacher in a school
Large one. 900 kids just in her building. 6-8 grade. And you would not belive how
Many kids are not girls or girl boys. How many 12-13 year olds are walking around sucking face with the same gender.
gender.. there is only 2 boy/girl. Gay/straight.. everything else has been made up by society…

That's crazy to me.

It would have been a huge deal when I was in middle school if two kids of the same gender were kissing. I didn't see kissing between those of the same gender until high school. As far as the third gender type stuff, that simply didn't exist in the mainstream yet.

Of course, I attended middle school from 2002-2005. Completely different time.

I'm guessing the teachers have to walk on eggshells with those students?

Rant over.
Agree with me then we in the same page.
Don’t and I say you are the problem.
I agree with you.

It's why I push back on the idea that D Wade is father of the year or whatever.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I wonder if one day they will come up with a vaccine to cure this mental illness…

They already have treatments that don't ruin the patient's future. They don't want to use them because then they'd lose their volatile political weapon. These mentally ill people are being sacrificed on the alter of power.

"There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then."

Reaction score
I can't imagine what must go through a man's head to allow this to happen to his own son. What kinda warped shit is going on in his head I wonder. Would he also let his 15 year old boy do hard drugs? Since apparently young kids have total agency over their own life these days

Reaction score
They already have treatments that don't ruin the patient's future. They don't want to use them because then they'd lose their volatile political weapon. These mentally ill people are being sacrificed on the alter of power.

"There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then."

Bro I was being sarcastic and now I have reached my
Limit of interaction with you…🤘

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I aint the one to-fkin-day. Anyone that supports all this new bullshit is a fkin moron.

Kraken

Reaction score
Refreshing to see universal condemnation of this insanity, at least on this board. I think nearly everything that can be said has been said. But, I'll say more anyhow. That's what these boards are for, right?

Long rant to follow...

I am tired of hearing about how children with gender dysphoria (which is just one more social contagion) have to have their parts cut off because they will kill themselves otherwise.

That's crap. The vast majority of kids will outgrow this nonsense. And either way, parents should be explaining to their kids that some things can't be changed and must be accepted. I'm 5ft 6in tall. I would love to be at least 5ft 9 in or 6 ft. Can I just "identify" as being taller? If I wanted to get into Harvard, can I just identify as being black? If I want to collect SSI benefits, can I Identify as being blind? Oh, what if I want to park in a handicap spot? Perhaps I can identify as whatever it takes, and get a handicap parking tag?

Some people have a mental illness where they identify as an amputee. It's considered unethical to amputate a healthy arm because someone thinks they should be an amputee, but we can cut tits off teenage girls and that's just grand.

These people are almost the most entitled people on earth. A boy thinks he should be allowed to shower with middle school girls, compete against them in sports and have taxpayers pay for his drugs and surgery. I don't care what a kid thinks he is, I'll support girls who want a little privacy in the shower and fair competition in sports.

In North Carolina, the governor actually vetoed a bill prohibiting doctors from mutilating children, and making kids play sports on the correct team. Amazing. Fortunately for NC, the legislature overrode his veto. But what the hell was he thinking???

Okay, there's my trans tant.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
People magazine is now documenting D Wade, Gabrielle Union and their "daughter" in cult like fashion:

This is the magazine more prominent than perhaps any other in stores nationwide. Great to see them promoting family values and education. 🙄

New Threads