Elbow Tendonitis or Tennis Elbow

vpiedu

Reaction score
i have been battling elbow tendonitis in my right arm for several weeks now and i just made a conscious effort yesterday to use only my left hand on the computer (i work on the computer all day) and it actually feels better this morning. i did train biceps yesterday with no issues but when i moved to back every pulling exercise killed me so im hoping this will ease up enough so i can train back next week. just a though as i never considered i was keeping myself from healing while i was working.

VP

slide

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you taking anything supplement wise? I have had elbow issues for a long time. It was only when I started adding cissus to my supplementation that it really subsided. I have small issues/pain every now/then, but it is nothing compared to what I used to deal with. I do try and train smart(er) now too...but, this supp, in my estimation, has really contributed to my elbow health.

-slide

vpiedu

Reaction score
no supplements really, just daily asprin, BP med Lisinopril and 10,000mg Vit D (prescribed). thanks for the recommendation brother, i will try adding some to my daily regimen. btw i am on week 2 of 3iu Rips EOD which i am pinning in both sides of my elbow. on my days in between my gh im also pinning 100mcg each of GHRP-2 and GRF1-29 morning noon and evening but not in my elbow.

VP

woodswise

Reaction score
I have had good luck with TB-500 and BPC 156. My elbows were both inflamed and the tendons and joints were quite sore for several months. I took time off from lifting, used ibuprophen, and massage, ice, etc. Nothing worked, until I started the peptides. Then over the course of a month they have improved dramatically! Don't know yet if the effects will last or not, but I am so relieved to not be in pain, I don't care, I'll continue the peps for a long time to feel this good!

Marshall

Reaction score
A few sessions of deep tissue massage through the biceps, triceps and forearms is the best medicine, imo. Book a 1/2 hour with someone and tell them just to do your arms.

Reaction score
oh woodwise just hit it on the nose. TB500 is a miracle cure for fixes. Being i spent so long in the peptide industry. I can testify what this has done for clients. this is the best selling peptide and I have clients that spend thousands of dolllars to get as much of this peptide as possible. It works on humans and horses which is what it was intended for. I have a customer that spends thousands monthly on his horses because he is a horse trainer and has over 75 horses on his ranch. Check that out and try it. I would think that would be your best option for ligament, tendons, and tissue repair.
I have had good luck with TB-500 and BPC 156. My elbows were both inflamed and the tendons and joints were quite sore for several months. I took time off from lifting, used ibuprophen, and massage, ice, etc. Nothing worked, until I started the peptides. Then over the course of a month they have improved dramatically! Don't know yet if the effects will last or not, but I am so relieved to not be in pain, I don't care, I'll continue the peps for a long time to feel this good!

New Threads