Enenhate hanged color

Reaction score
Right guys I made a thread a few weeks ago where I received test enen. It was off colour as you can see from the pics. Both vials were. So I was advice on here not to use them.

Since then.. 2 or 3 weeks later I just seen them they have actually changed in colour by themselves and actually look how normal whether should be and example of the colour now has been added.

At the time when it was in that dodgy colour even when I boiled it .. it changed to decent color but them within seconds reverted to bad colour. But after weeks it's automatically In room temperature which is cold here it changed to good color.

Why would this be ? And would you now use it ?20191222_091913.jpg

Attachments

• Testosterone-Enanthate-250mgml-10ml.jpg
    Testosterone-Enanthate-250mgml-10ml.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 11

ripper

Reaction score
I've seen that kind of thing happen with home brews. I'd use it.

Torres

Reaction score
I’m not sure why it would just change by itself, maybe the hormone is more stable at room temp.
But it looks like it’s back to normal.
Wait until you get better response from the Vets here.
If it were me, Id use it !

Reaction score
I've seen that kind of thing happen with home brews. I'd use it.

Would u know why that would happen ? It's bizarre isn't it? I mean a few weeks ago even when putting it in a pan with boiling water wouldn't couldn't cure it. It would cure for less than a minute and then return to the bad color again.

But now all of a sudden it looks perfect.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don't know man. You're injecting that into your body, I'd want to know for sure why/what was happening.

CLIHAU

Reaction score
I wouldn't risk it. Like CJ275 said that's going into your body!! I would definitely want to know why it did what it did. Just my 2 cents.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't really care. You are still posting multiple threads on the same topic and its fuking annoying.

Just in case you don't understand the rep bar system, when yours in red and everyone else is green, it means you are a fukbag who doesn't follow simple forum rules and/or etiquette.

Reaction score
I don't really care. You are still posting multiple threads on the same topic and its fuking annoying.

Just in case you don't understand the rep bar system, when yours in red and everyone else is green, it means you are a fukbag who doesn't follow simple forum rules and/or etiquette.

I haven't asked your gf out. Calm down , don't let a forum ruin your personal mood and focus on your own life.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I haven't asked your gf out. Calm down , don't let a forum ruin your personal mood and focus on your own life.

I am calm, polly the parrot. Stop repeating the same thread questions in different threads.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/31494-Test-Enanthate-color

I am trying to guide you but you like a fuking blind mouse running in circles. Your questions has been answered multiple times. Oh and for fuksakes, stop posting your gear brand again...no one gives a fuk about you bunk shit.

Reaction score

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
What an fuking idiot...I'm pretty sure he's drunk again. Hey TomJones, go ahead & shoot it up then come back report your result.

Reaction score
......and back to my thread fellas rest of u. Ignore that middle bit... let's focus on my question.

Thanks

Reaction score

Man I am starting to like you more and more

Reaction score
I don't get it. NO. DONT RUN IT.

Come on man, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Steroids are not a life or death necessity. if you question your shit at all, toss it. Test is cheap and easily had, not worth an infection or worse.

Reaction score
I don't get it. NO. DONT RUN IT.

Come on man, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Steroids are not a life or death necessity. if you question your shit at all, toss it. Test is cheap and easily had, not worth an infection or worse.

Thanks bro. Well just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this. As there are prolly members here that knew why.

Before these guys starting to go down my throat.... the previous thread had done it's course. We were on page 5 when I gave the update. But people were referring to my first post in the thread but hadn't seen what I updated on page 5... some people don't read the entire thread especially when it gets derailed and u have to go through a lot of waffling as well. This is why I created another thread. It shouldn't need a justification. It's the internet

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Well just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this. As there are prolly members here that knew why.

Before these guys starting to go down my throat.... the previous thread had done it's course. We were on page 5 when I gave the update. But people were referring to my first post in the thread but hadn't seen what I updated on page 5... some people don't read the entire thread especially when it gets derailed and u have to go through a lot of waffling as well. This is why I created another thread. It shouldn't need a justification. It's the internet

This is all understandable, now throw it away!

ripper

Reaction score
Would u know why that would happen ? It's bizarre isn't it? I mean a few weeks ago even when putting it in a pan with boiling water wouldn't couldn't cure it. It would cure for less than a minute and then return to the bad color again.

But now all of a sudden it looks perfect.

Not sure why it happens but its the solvents used. I have been using inj curcumin for years and it'll do this. I'll pull it out of the drawer and its crystal clear but I'll shake it prior to drawing and it'll look cloudy. I let it rest and it goes back to clear. It's been the same with every vial I've used of it but I have never had a problem with it.

New Threads