Ephedrine - Basic Understadning & Application

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Gotcha. I am going to be looking into the possibility of taking EC with phentermine for longer term appetite suppression benefits.

Interesting combination, I did try phen for a little while 2 years ago when messing around with different fat loss protocols.

As a strong norephedrine antagonist its a much stronger appetite suppressant than ephedrine but I remember this effect fading around 6 weeks into it - so you may have to cycle it.

Insomnia was the main reason I gave up on phen, that and the fact that it became much more difficult to source.
EC can affect sleep if taken too close to bedtime but combined with phen - too much for me so I swapped out the phen for sibutramine, which I found much more tolerable.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Week / Regimen
1) half dose 2x daily ~8hrs apart (one will be pre-workout)
2) half dose 3x daily ~4hrs apart (one will be pre-workout)
3) full dose pre-workout, 2 half doses spaced ~4hrs apart
4) 2 full doses, leave half dose for evening / closest to bed
5-20) 3 full doses
21-24) Pyramid down

I take forever to fall asleep if I take caffeine after 3pm ...
Will it work if I take at 7 pm and at lunch and I don't use this "program" ? I don't think I can go for three doses per day without impacting my sleep which is already bad.

Thanks for the help

mrmichael

Reaction score
Your reading into it :)

Lol what I meant was it does not need to be cycled for fat loss (the thermogenic increase in metabolism) but does need to be cycled for appetite suppression/stimulant sides.
Those extra benefits tend to go away within 2/3 weeks of use.

Does Benadryl do anything for resetting the receptors and if so at what dosage? I've been on DNP 500mg ED for over 3 weeks now. Looking to run 1 more week on it to finish up. I been using ECA for all it's perks, but I only have been using it 25mg/200mg Pre-Workout once per day.

I was going to start today using it x3 per day for the extra thermo fat burning benefit to the max to finish up and keep the lethargy down alongside the app supp? Will It not help this week? It's been the only thing getting me through lifting on 500mg DNP

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Are these types of stimulants safe to stack if you have a history of anxiety and panic attacks?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Are these types of stimulants safe to stack if you have a history of anxiety and panic attacks?

Might be, it all depends on how you react to stimulants. Personally I don’t find it much diff than taking a preworkout drink. But some people are much more sensitive to that stuff.

id say if you have used any stim type crap in the past and have been ok with it then you should be fine with EC stack.

Reaction score
I get Bronkaid at Target (CVS) every month here in Florida. There’s a limit to how much you can buy each month thus why they scan your license. I get 2 boxes every month without any questions

chandy

Reaction score
I get Bronkaid at Target (CVS) every month here in Florida. There’s a limit to how much you can buy each month thus why they scan your license. I get 2 boxes every month without any questions

like u can just walk in ask for it? they scan ur license put u into a system saying u have bought it this month and then u can buy more once the month is up? no prescription or anything?

Reaction score
I’m in NY, I’ll try hitting up Walgreens for Bronkaid. however, has anyone had any luck with reputable online sites to get Ephedrine or Bronkaid itself? I’m doing a cut and I’ve never tried this stuff. I heard the recommended doze is 25mg 3 times a day. 6 weeks take, 1 week taper off, repeat - for safest results. Kindly advice!

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
read it again, sometimes old school is all you need.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
like u can just walk in ask for it? they scan ur license put u into a system saying u have bought it this month and then u can buy more once the month is up? no prescription or anything?
Seems that way. I'm further up the east coast and target/walmart always have it in stock at the pharmacy.

New Threads