eroids sources

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: eroids

Thanks, GA. To be clear, I wasn't calling the guy a "sloth"....I was saying he perhaps had that trait. I saw POB refer to Sloth from the Goonies at another spot and I think it stuck in my head.

The delivery doesnt matter. In my experience you have to bring a filter. In this environment good advice is all over you just have to make it a top priority to accept it in whatever context its presented. Your a good Vet Ben and have helped us plenty. This board would suck with out you and a few others.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Z is not over there. I have my own issues with Thorus. I used him once back in 05 and last yr posted on SF that I did when someone asked. I said he came through. Next thing he starts not delivering and gets labeled a scammer.
T shows up on another board I've been on for yrs(AB) and I post that I'm pissed I said something good and right after he fucks people. He went all sideways and blah blah. I guess he made good(6 or 8 months later) and was back as a sponsor at both spots.
I do believe I hurt his wallet a tiny bit though.
I don't get why people just can't admit they made a mistake or at the very least take responsibility. If it was his re shipper it's still him. The buck stops with him? He's a tool.

From what I've seen of Thorus I don't think he is capable of telling the truth. You and I had words with him on a few boards. He accused me of being a DEA agent when I called him out for deceiving the community.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

From what I've seen of Thorus I don't think he is capable of telling the truth. You and I had words with him on a few boards. He accused me of being a DEA agent when I called him out for deceiving the community.

I love when garbage tries to throw up shit to deflect the truth. Maybe T is looking for a companion? I'm certain when they pulled him out of holding at MCC San Diego and walked him across the parking garage to meet with his attorney and the agents he felt like he was one of the fellas.....that's what happens. They'll call guys for court. They guy will go with the group that's going to court. The piece of shit co's will call names and eventually separate the rat from the rest of the inmates.
The inmate will then be taken by the co and custody will be temporarily transferred to whatever agency happens to be wanting to hear the story. His attorney will be there. They sit at a table and before the piece of shit talks he'll sign a piece of paper that says he's queen for the day. Whatever he says won't be held against him. He will then say anything and everything to get his scared ass out of whatever MCC he happens to be in. In Thorus' case it was MCC San Diego. I was there too. 10th floor. High security floor. The floors below are dorms and lower security.
I'll get into the whole motherfucking thing soon. Regular has done some homework. Oh....if you think I'm talking shit and wondering how I know what happens and maybe I know cuz I'm a rat? Ask regular. He's one of a handful of men that know my ID. Pacer.gov has the paperwork. Regular has my shit. I gave it to him. There are some shady fucks running around.
I'm not judging anybody except the fucker I've named. I imagine there are extenuating circumstances that would have some cooperate and be granted a 5k1 for a downward departure in the Fed sentencing guidelines? I don't know. I ate it. While I was in I was taken care of and the same applied when I got out. On the outs, I just don't want to do business with a CI(confidential informant) or a ex-con that has cooperated with the fucking gov't I hate so much to fuck someones life up just to save his sorry ass some time.
Inside, it's gonna be a lonely stay. Ya....you'll get time off....but in the feds, you're gonna do something. He got time served cuz it takes months to get rat business done....but I bet he didn't sleep well. PC up and hide in a cell. Fuck him.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yes...I'm an angry person. But fellas. If you think this on-line thing is no big deal and it's not gonna happen to you? Most of you are probably right. But shit's gonna fuck someones life up. We're breaking the law. Do as much as you can to insulate yourself and put layers between yourself and LE.
If you think your safe because you buy just for yourself, your fooling yourself. The feds will trade up and down the ladder. I've seen guys at the top of a conspiracy get less time than some chump that made a single buy. The feds are set up to make informants out of everybody they can.
And it will be federal if it has to do with a computer and the USPS. Shit that would get you drug court or simple probation in the state will get you time. In my case it was a mandatory minimum 5yrs. Just like that your kids will be without a dad. Your wife may end up having to sell her ass to feed them like mine did. I want to hurt so many people I can't even begin to express and tell you.
When the web started and just got going back in the early 90's it was safe. It took the feds yrs to catch up and put a cyber unit in place to fuck you. They love to justify all the fucking tax money that's spent. They want to fuck us. Believe that. 2 vials or 2,000. If you want someone to tell you they won't bother with a small time personal buyer...you're fucking wrong.
My crimes were federal because of emails and wire transfers. I've been a legitimate businessman and a street level dealer of many things over the years. Forever. When I moved west, I ended up separated from my ex and knew nobody. So I did what I knew how to do. I rented a room at a shitty hotel in Cali next to a truck stop and opened shop. I had 2 rooms for most of the time. I found out that in Cali it's not that easy to just start moving shit wherever you want. I had Surenos and Nazi Low Riders wanting to know what the fuck this big white guy was doing and why he had a buzz going. They wanted money. I gave them some. I didn't like it, but WTF was I gonna do. On-line was wide open and I had a captive audience.
I'm on a sick one fellas, I apologize for sucking up all this band-width. Please, for the sake of your children.....be fucking careful.

Reaction score

Thank you for putting that info out for everyone.

I have tired warning my younger fam and got the ya don't have a clue, they don't go after guys buying small time on the net. Actually I do, but beside the point. I see, the next new gen of mine now blowing up and drives me nutz, they are taking advice from idiots who don't have an idea how it works. When someone is in a bind and getting pressure many will do whatever it takes to work a deal. First thing is to find a scape goat. Plus some ASA's like blowing little stuff into a mountain. Many ways for someone to get tripped up.
Thank you for telling it like it is. I wish some sites didn't so openly push stupidity versus teaching people to be safe. If someone is that careless how are they with their gear for those with desperation in mind for getting gear.
The busted links on here shoes em waiting for several years before pouncing just gathering more info. Not worth it to me.
I think many us my self included find e or others and forget, one its stupid dangerous and many of those guys are using bogus accounts to say its g2g or they got their shit fast. I was surprised when I saw that with a Serm company too on a big site that I thought was highly regarded.
Again thank you it is a reminder for us all to take it slow and be safe.

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score

Roger that. Im pissed I got robbed. My own fault though. I knew I was taking a risk.

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score

And another thing, you've got a job at a gym? Are you oblivious to what's transpiring around you? Is it a "Curves"? Shits there and you should be running it getting your cut.
When I was a younger man I bounced at several clubs. I had an agreement with the owner that I was to be the only person in the spot selling whatever it happened to be I was selling. I would of course, give him a cut every week. If I saw someone working, I'd make leave and if I was in the mood I take their shit for extra inventory. People have to get creative. Sloth.
Roger that.

Reaction score

Damn this ended up being onehellofa thread. Thanks for all the good info!

Reaction score

glad I got lucky and found a local source I don't have to get shit mailed anymore or have online communication. face it no matter what you do, they can track the shit. Plus I don't really trust someone I don't know to not snitch if they get caught. I've sold a lot of shit other than aas in my life. Got a petty posession charge one time, they asked me all kinds of questions. I didn't tell them shit, but I can imagine all the pussy motha fuckers that would fold up and tell them everything they wanted to know plus more. Actually now that I think of it, someone I called a friend got a 4 gram pot charge when he was 16, told em who he bought it from and some other people that sell. Stopped calling him a friend at that point. Said he didn't say my name but I don't trust that.
And about them watching for some time b/f busting this is true. I was importing some pills at one time, had a few pkgs confiscated in customs, then I was buying from a guy in the states who was reshipping for my source, all a sudden one day I'm driving get pulled over by 2 detectives and they say i have a prior felony (selling prescription pills) I've never had a fkn charge of selling shit. Let me know right there they was investigating my ass. Had 2000 pills in my car, luckily I kept cool and called bs on them told them I was in the military no way I had afelony. which was true. had 2 guns on me, had a concealed permit. They let me go, I moved all my po boxes 50 miles away and more and stopped about 6 months later when my local guy got busted at the post office sending me 5000 pills. got a love letter from the alabama postal inspector. That let me know right there my time was coming, so I got out of that business.

Like the man said, be careful, getting scammed should be the least of your worries. Getting a knock on the door from the feds is the real threat we face. Anything illegal sent in the mail is a fed charge. Just be careful, trust your source.

I've ordered from WP- way overpriced but was my first time using aas I only used 1 vial of their test-e and ordered the rest of my cycle from pinn. gained 25lbs on that cycle so I can't say either was bunk, but safety and price is a factor as well. If it comes from overseas I don't fk with it anymore. JFK airport customs has seized too much shit of mine in the past to take any more chances. I have a kid now and not willing to lose her.
I've ordered from pinn- never had a prob with them, but as public as they are i don't trust them if it came down to getting busted and not talking, especially with their new site you enter all your shipping info on their site now. fk that.

goesto11

Reaction score

glad I got lucky and found a local source I don't have to get shit mailed anymore or have online communication. face it no matter what you do, they can track the shit. Plus I don't really trust someone I don't know to not snitch if they get caught. I've sold a lot of shit other than aas in my life. Got a petty posession charge one time, they asked me all kinds of questions. I didn't tell them shit, but I can imagine all the pussy motha fuckers that would fold up and tell them everything they wanted to know plus more. Actually now that I think of it, someone I called a friend got a 4 gram pot charge when he was 16, told em who he bought it from and some other people that sell. Stopped calling him a friend at that point. Said he didn't say my name but I don't trust that.
And about them watching for some time b/f busting this is true. I was importing some pills at one time, had a few pkgs confiscated in customs, then I was buying from a guy in the states who was reshipping for my source, all a sudden one day I'm driving get pulled over by 2 detectives and they say i have a prior felony (selling prescription pills) I've never had a fkn charge of selling shit. Let me know right there they was investigating my ass. Had 2000 pills in my car, luckily I kept cool and called bs on them told them I was in the military no way I had afelony. which was true. had 2 guns on me, had a concealed permit. They let me go, I moved all my po boxes 50 miles away and more and stopped about 6 months later when my local guy got busted at the post office sending me 5000 pills. got a love letter from the alabama postal inspector. That let me know right there my time was coming, so I got out of that business.

Like the man said, be careful, getting scammed should be the least of your worries. Getting a knock on the door from the feds is the real threat we face. Anything illegal sent in the mail is a fed charge. Just be careful, trust your source.

I've ordered from WP- way overpriced but was my first time using aas I only used 1 vial of their test-e and ordered the rest of my cycle from pinn. gained 25lbs on that cycle so I can't say either was bunk, but safety and price is a factor as well. If it comes from overseas I don't fk with it anymore. JFK airport customs has seized too much shit of mine in the past to take any more chances. I have a kid now and not willing to lose her.
I've ordered from pinn- never had a prob with them, but as public as they are i don't trust them if it came down to getting busted and not talking, especially with their new site you enter all your shipping info on their site now. fk that.

That's intense

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you OP. I've actually ordered from two different sources that are/were on E-roids. The more research I do the more I think these guys on here are right. One source I ordered from on there got shut down and I read online the guy behind the operation was busted. I went with another source on there bc a friend of mine said they were legit. I can only speak for my experience, but the gear I received from both sources was not fake. I have my suspicions about it being under dosed though for sure. I don't have a blood work to prove the gear was legit, but I definitely saw results. I'm not advocating E-roids at all, at the time I just hadn't done enough research on them. I really want to find a good source I can trust as well, but the guys who posted about people getting busted for single orders really gave me something to think about. Good thread.

Reaction score
Wannabe huh? Ouch. Lol.
Anyway, I guess I need to clarify that I'm in no way recommending Eroids. I was never completely ripped off, but like I said I'm pretty sure the stuff I did receive was under dosed.
A place like that being so open just seems like a bad idea as well, especially in light of what has been said prior in this thread.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Everyone makes shitty choices at some point bro , post up an intro in the new members section and tell us a lil about yourself

Better lol ?

Reaction score
Sounds good. I shoulda probably went the intro route first. Saw this thread and could relate, but yeah I'll post up an into later on after work. Thanks.

Reaction score
Ads on the net all captivate clients to use big cash for shit gear , I think just use the native domestic serach engine to search abroad sourse that may be helpful to find the legit and reliable sourse in their local .

Bigmike

Reaction score
Why was this thread brought back from the dead? Buying illegal stuff from strangers on the net isnt a good idea, how do people not understand?

Reaction score
Why was this thread brought back from the dead? Buying illegal stuff from strangers on the net isnt a good idea, how do people not understand?

Yeah , that is truth , But You can still not put all eggs in one basket . Checking the issue from multiple perspectives . may be i am the lucky one the get throught the deadly jungle at last , lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ya know what would be super helpful? A website where the owner was not taking money from sources and people could post their advice from experiences and where new guys in the game could read and take that advice for free...

Oh wait.. that's us.

New Threads