Estradiol Too High, Switching AI Strategy - Thoughts?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My recent blood showed my estradiol had spiked to over 140 (acceptable range between 7 and 43).

I'd been running ManPower 'stane at 25 Mg eod for 2-3 weeks.

My Test intake is only 200 Mg per week - hence I'm surprised at the high estradiol value.

Am considering switching from 'stane to Letro. Other possibility is sticking with 'stane and going to 25 Mg ed (which is a bit costly but will do if necessary).

Cheers for input.

- Savage

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kinda quick to jump straight to Letro. You sure what you have now is good stuff?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kinda quick to jump straight to Letro. You sure what you have now is good stuff?

Cheers, BW. Its ManPower 'stane so I'm fairly confident its legit. Could try another source but I've never heard any negative feedback about their products.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try Adex at .5 mg EOD. That would be my next choice anyhow.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
estro @140 with only 200mg/week of test? Thats shits bunk.. happens to all res chem companies at some point.. i always keep ancillaries around from multiple sources

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
estro @140 with only 200mg/week of test? Thats shits bunk.. happens to all res chem companies at some point.. i always keep ancillaries around from multiple sources

Cheers, Mlupi. Hate to think that as MP is a good sponsor, but yes, I'd have expected much greater results after 2+ weeks on their 'stane.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Made a couple of moves.

As MP is a board sponsor, I reached-out and asked them if it was possible I got a bad batch. I want to give the benefit of the doubt as their service and pricing are top notch.

I've also ordered the adex as L2T suggested, from a different source. Until that arrives, I'm going to use the 'stane from GWPeptides at 50 Mg daily in an effort to quickly reduce my E2 level.

This likely also explains the severe night sweats I've had of late (am running Tren but have done so before and never had sweats this bad).

More to come...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stane isn't the best ai and is fairly different than the rest. Aromasin a suicide inhibitor kills estrogen up to 85% which is why it's most guys drug of choice. Adex kinda does the same thing but is different.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stane isn't the best ai and is fairly different than the rest. Aromasin a suicide inhibitor kills estrogen up to 85% which is why it's most guys drug of choice. Adex kinda does the same thing but is different.

Cheers, BH. I understood that Exemestane was the generic for Aromasin, yes? Understood as per the suicide effect on estrogen - thats good in my case.

As per Adex, how does it operate differently and do you have an overall preference for AI?

Keep in mind: I'm not gyno prone, apparently I'm just a prime aromatizer (if such a term exists) and I'm suspecting that many of the symptoms I've been dealing with are actually due to the high E (eg. poor sleep quality, night sweats, low libido).

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think as it as a game of duck duck goose. The seats our are receptors. Adex beats the estrogen to the seat. Aromassin grabs the fucker sitting in the seat and throws him. If that's makes any sense. Lol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think as it as a game of duck duck goose. The seats our are receptors. Adex beats the estrogen to the seat. Aromassin grabs the fucker sitting in the seat and throws him. If that's makes any sense. Lol.

This may be the best analogy for AIs that I've ever read!! LOL!!

Cheers, Big Herm!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A quick update: MP has already responded to my email (yes, on a weekend no less) and is going to reship an order of their 'stane. That's excellent service, IMO. This may have simply been a bad batch or even just a bad pack. has to happen from time to time.

That said, I'll be glad when I can get a bloody hard-on again!! (as will Missus Savage ;) )

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good deal brother. Yeah I always run mp aromasin and works great for me.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run their aromasin consistantly and love it. POB said it run ANYTHING ahead of letro brother. Please keep us updated and be assured that MP will stand with you every step of the way.

Much respect and well wishes,
Vette

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run their aromasin consistantly and love it. POB said it run ANYTHING ahead of letro brother. Please keep us updated and be assured that MP will stand with you every step of the way.

Much respect and well wishes,
Vette

Cheers, Bro and thanks for the support. Will definitely keep this thread current. I'll plan on new bloods in 3-4 weeks but I suspect I'll notice me body responding much sooner than that.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used Erase pro and It seemed to be ok. Im new to all of this stuff so my opinion is isnt exactly gold. Just wanted to mention it.

New Threads