Falling apart 🤦‍♂️ need the gym back ASAP

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Man bad luck spree for me got sick last week still holding even getting worse now. Pretty sure got a back muscle strain every time I cough it hurts like a bitch lower right back. Just got over a pinning injury lol tried the thigh myself thought I was gonna have to cut my leg off. Shit hurt for days were no signs of infection though and a few Ibuprofen for a few days made it go away.

Covid running wild through the office got tested just in case at urgent care today. Last week and this week barely made it to the gym and prob not going to work tomorrow. This is gay as fuck need to get back to normal!

Reaction score
Ouch bro, could be a fucked up disc, a strain or even a kidney stone. Just get that shit checked out bro, you can prolong the recovery a ton if you start hitting the gym

Reaction score
Man bad luck spree for me got sick last week still holding even getting worse now. Pretty sure got a back muscle strain every time I cough it hurts like a bitch lower right back. Just got over a pinning injury lol tried the thigh myself thought I was gonna have to cut my leg off. Shit hurt for days were no signs of infection though and a few Ibuprofen for a few days made it go away.

Covid running wild through the office got tested just in case at urgent care today. Last week and this week barely made it to the gym and prob not going to work tomorrow. This is gay as fuck need to get back to normal!
Is your back hurting from the gay? Asking for a friend.

New Threads