fat burning coffee

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coffee that burns fat. Javita coffee works real good in burning the fat. Doesn't cost anymore then a regular cup of coffee.

A friend told me about it and I thought he was full of it. But he lost 21 pounds in 30 days by drinking a cup a day so I had to try it. It works.

Last edited:

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else tried this stuff? I've only been on it a week and I've dropped 4 pounds. I just hope it stays off and that its not one of those things where you lose it then it comes back in 2 months. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I drink regular bustelo coffee black everyday but I hear green tea is the truth for fat loss

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
None of this works even green tea without a diet deficit!

Yerps.. Even then i would debate the effectiveness of most of these supplements. As far as green tea drinking lots of water does the same thing. In getting rid of dat der water weight. Since im on tren i drink up to 2 gallons of water a day if not a little more.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No appetite suppressant, right? Fat burners sometimes do.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm is it good? taste different? Is it any more a stim then regular coffee?

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Taste the same to me. I add vanilla creamer and that's it.

JM750

Reaction score
I never refer to it as a diet. I call it eating correctly.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've drank this stuff.....in fact I mix one sleeve of the weight loss one with one sleeve on after breakfast and after lunch. I am jacked up (on caffeine) and not hungry. It actually works.....and the main ingredient is endorsed by Dr. OZ garcinia cambogia because it reduces that amount of sugar that is converted into fat by the liver....

It ain't starbucks (does not taste as good to me) but it does help with appetite suppression.

Last edited:

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been on it for a few weeks. Dropped body fat. Dropped 2 inches off wasteline. My wife accually started selling it now. She can't keep enough if it stocked up. Its worth trying. Pm me if you want to try? She will send out 2 samples. Hope this aint against rules.

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do you buy it? The website says you have to enter a special web address?

Reaction score
Hmm wonder if it works? I have played around with green tea and all that never really did much for me. Eating correctly and drinking water like crazy seems to work best "for me that is" caffeine helps though.

New Threads