FATbody Tuesday!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's sad that this day has become a holiday to most. People waiting in line for hours...WTF....I can actually hear these people getting fatter.

Anybody gonna contribute to the "FATbody Tuesday" of America?

images32_zpse0c3dce5.jpg

BTW.......The typical Paczki has 420 calories and 25 grams of fat​

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just what the general population of sheep needs is another empty calorie "treat"..........................really?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Walked into my office and one of my employees had a bag of doughnuts sitting there and said pick one. I was like go ahead doughboys. And I proceeded to go into my office and blend up a banana, handful of spinach, scoop of wheatgrass, and scoop of protein. Hey I am all for a cheat meal, but I am not wasting it on what America runs on, you know!?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cheat meal is usually a large pizza with everything.
Go big or go home

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it either... weird

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Paczki day is the best! havent had one in a long time but if they had one filled with bacon your damn right I'd be all over that bitch!!

Cashout

Reaction score
As a native of New Orleans, let me explain the origin of "Fat Tuesday."

New Orleans, like much of Southeastern Louisiana follows the Roman Catholic faith. "Fat Tuesday" is the last day before the Lent Season begins for Catholics. Lent is a period of time when Catholics abstain from something, typically a food, in observation of the 40 days that Jesus fasted in the desert.

So "Fat Tuesday" is a day that is typically given over to "indulgence" in preparation for abstinence.