First cycle after a long hiatus

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm looking to do my first blast on trt and wanted to run my ideas past the group. I'm 41 currently on 200mg cyp and 1mg adex; split doses (2) per week. I was planning on running cyp at 500 a week for 12 weeks with some dbol up front; maybe 4 to 6 weeks of 10/20/20/20/20. Diet and training is meticulous honestly ( after 20 yrs of screwing around and abusing gear). I don't know if I should increase the adex to 2mg split a week or stay where I am and increase if needed. Any advice as well as general feedback is greatly appreciated.
Peter

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 mg of adex is a lot . No matter how much test I ever did 1 mg was plenty . Don’t fuck up your trt dr aren’t dumb . If your on legit dr trt u want to use fast esters like prop or ace .. the dbol is fine just use at least 30 40 mg

Reaction score
2 mg of adex is a lot . No matter how much test I ever did 1 mg was plenty . Don’t fuck up your trt dr aren’t dumb . If your on legit dr trt u want to use fast esters like prop or ace .. the dbol is fine just use at least 30 40 mg
Noted. Thanks man. My TRT requires labs at 6 mo intervals and I just had mine pulled (numbers were all good). I'll get private bloodwork done at the 6 week mark and again once im done then cruise to my 6mo labs.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'd put the Dbol at the end of your cycle, so the drugs are increasing over the length of the cycle, not decreasing.

You wouldn't decrease your training or food, so why the drugs?

Reaction score
I'd put the Dbol at the end of your cycle, so the drugs are increasing over the length of the cycle, not decreasing.

You wouldn't decrease your training or food, so why the drugs?
Thanks for your feedback CJ. We used to run orals up front to kick off a cycle but your point is taken. I'll swap it around and see how I make out.

You seem to have an appropriately conservative approach to dosing; where do you think I should be on the dbol? 20mg a waste? Supply isn't an issue but I want to leave some room to go up in later cycles. Curious to hear your thoughts on dosage. Thank you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback CJ. We used to run orals up front to kick off a cycle but your point is taken. I'll swap it around and see how I make out.

You seem to have an appropriately conservative approach to dosing; where do you think I should be on the dbol? 20mg a waste? Supply isn't an issue but I want to leave some room to go up in later cycles. Curious to hear your thoughts on dosage. Thank you.
I'm going to run Dbol for the first time this fsll/winter, and ill be using 25 mg/day as a single dose.

Assuming it's accurately dosed, it should be plenty. When it was first made, it was given to Olympic athletes in an even smaller dose, and they made significant progress. They used no more than 15 mg/day, if I recall correctly.

New Threads