First cycle PCT....need advice?

Reaction score
So I recebtly started my first cycle of test and had no PCT on hand so i decided to stop the cycle until i have it. My question or really just asking for opinions on what PCT you think is best and how much and for how long to do it to come off of a 12 week 400-500mg test c cycle. Also what AI you think is best and at what dose? Please and thank you.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
No one can tell you what dose of ai or if you’ll even need it. This individual and why blood works is important.
There was a link posted in your other thread that kinda answers the pct question.
Go back and read your other thread. You didn’t need a new thread for this question

Reaction score
No one can tell you what dose of ai or if you’ll even need it. This individual and why blood works is important.
There was a link posted in your other thread that kinda answers the pct question.
Go back and read your other thread. You didn’t need a new thread for this question
I mean i got a good idea of what to do. I really was just looking for multiple opinions or what other people have experienced to be tried and true for them. And yeah if your talking about that anabolics book i skimmed at it and then somebody else jumped on the thread saying it was a horrible outdated book. Plus i like to just get the peoples opinions but either way i appreciate it. So its a good chance i wont even need AI? Is there anyway to tell other than bloodwork? Like the itchy nipples? Is there other tell tales signs?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
No I’m not talking about that book it’s trash and outdated.
There was an actual link posted in your other thread. What’s the point in guys wasting time and effort in your threads if you’re not going to read it all.
You need bloodwork in order to know what you need pct or ai.
I mean if your nipples become itchy, hurt or are sensitive, or you start feeling extra emotional like crying during a movie then that’s a good sign.
🤔 if that’s the case then start with 12.5mg of aromasin about 12hours after each injection.
I don’t like arimidex and I personally like letro but I don’t recommend it.
I’ve never done pct in my life so I can’t help you there.

Reaction score
I always get blood work. Aromasin or letro work for me if my estridol is high. I am guessing that is your concern due to a test only cycle. My dick didn’t like the letro. I would only use if I had to, but that’s me. How are the balls? You may need HCG. Get some blood work.

New Threads