first massage...

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my old lady bought me a gift certificate for a massage at this big fancy spa in the town next to where i live. fellas i must say if you haven't ever tried it, go for it, it was awesome. on a side note it was as entertaining as it was relaxing. the bitch kept hinting around about steroids. i have a meet in 2 days so i was a little concerned about being sore from it. she says "well as long as you aren't on steroids you shouldn't be too sore." really? it's like she was just totally trying to get me to come out and tell her that i was on some shit. she also made it a point to point out that my upper right glute was awfully tight feeling. its not like i just banged two cc's of test cyp 300 in the glute two days ago lol. anyway, she worked out some knotted up places i had in my back and temporarily fixed my tennis elbow so i'm felling pretty damn good. if you lift heavy and have never gotten a massage, i strongly suggest you do. you'll enjoy it guys.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only had regular massages and man. I could pass the f out after one. One thing though, I hate when they massage your calves. Just very uncomfortable to me. Never like anyone touching my legs.

But..too bad you will be sore since your a steroid user.

GL with the meet HD.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did u get jerked off? lol

Reaction score
If you can find a good one they are damn enjoyable. I must be butt ugly because I never got those happy endings. Wife has dared me to ask but I think she just wanted to be laughing her ass off if I had to call for bail money. The paces she sets up appomintets up for me don't don't offer that service sadly. Her company paid for is all to get em in Florida a few years back at some new age place. Scariest massage I ever had. This freak was scratching n doing all sorts of wierd crap. My Chiropractor had a girl that is so good I propose to her afterward. She takes pride in her work.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did u get jerked off? lol

no happy ending brother. it was pretty comical though. she kept calling my beer drinking ass an athlete lmao. kept telling me how tight i was and shit. said she always just got to massage "unhealthy people." never an athlete like me haha. it was hilarious.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! I've a few of the happy ending variety lol and every time was awesome! What's better than a hot shower/bath and massage by a gorgeous Asian chick and then being able to smash her out lol. Ahhhh you leave feeling like a new man that's for sure.