4x vials Test Cyp 300 mg/ml
clomid, nolvadex, arimidex
21g and 25g needles

Math check
1 vial is 300mg/ml
I want to do a 300 mg per week cycle
2 injections per week Monday and Thursday
150mg per injection is 1/2 cc in the syringe
I bought more vials than I need for the cycle?

1-12 weeks Test Cyp 300mg
13-14 weeks nothing
15-16 weeks 100mg clomid 40mg nolva
17-18 weeks 50 mg clomd 20 mg nolva
back to normal
arimidex if needed

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I got everything I should need
21g and 25g needles

Math check
1 vial is 300mg/ml

13-14 weeks nothing
back to normal
arimidex if needed
Assuming they are 10ml bottles, dosed at 300mg/ml, and you want to run 300mg a week, you have 40 weeks worth of testosterone

Reaction score
Assuming they are 10ml bottles, dosed at 300mg/ml, and you want to run 300mg a week, you have 40 weeks worth of testosterone
ya, that's what I thought. I saw some advice just buy 4 vials and you'll be good. That's more for a 500mg cycle with 250mg vials. Oh well better to have extra than to run out

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got everything I should need
21g and 25g needles

Math check
1 vial is 300mg/ml

13-14 weeks nothing
back to normal
arimidex if needed

hola, why 300mg per week? I always support conservative cycles these days, but 300mg is quite low for a cycle unless you have blessed genetics. My thought is if I'm gonna shut down my endogenous production I might as well make sure I'm getting a good benefit. I've found that to hit around 500mg per week, which is still considered pretty conservative since you do not have other compounds you're stacking.

Nothing wrong with your doses if that's what you want, I just want to make sure you have a solid set of expectations.

My first cycle was 500mg test and I grew like a freakin weed with an easy recovery and very limited sides.

Reaction score
hola, why 300mg per week? I always support conservative cycles these days, but 300mg is quite low for a cycle unless you have blessed genetics. My thought is if I'm gonna shut down my endogenous production I might as well make sure I'm getting a good benefit. I've found that to hit around 500mg per week, which is still considered pretty conservative since you do not have other compounds you're stacking.

Nothing wrong with your doses if that's what you want, I just want to make sure you have a solid set of expectations.

My first cycle was 500mg test and I grew like a freakin weed with an easy recovery and very limited sides.
start low and build up with each cycle is my thinking. 300mg is enough for a first cycle even trt is more test than a natural. If the gains are small which I think they will be pretty good can always do more after.

Last edited:

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
start low and build up with each cycle is my thinking. 300mg is enough for a first cycle even trt is more test than a natural. If the gains are small which I think they will be pretty good can always do more after.

That study is almost completely irrelevant.

They came to their conclusion using fat free mass index, which includes water weight, which will be drastically impacted when adding in test do to elevated e2.

Participants were instructed to not partake in strength training or moderate-to-heavy endurance exercise during the study.
The above line also completely invalidates the entire study. It is not a safe assumption to make that the diminishing return in relation to dosing would remain in a performance enhancing context.

It is VERY likely, that we would see a much larger disparity if proper training was involved.

GSgator

Reaction score
How old are you ? I ask because 300mg a week is a very low dose for a cycle. Why put your body thru shutting down and any other health risk. I agree with the get the most out of the lowest dose but 500mg of test is kinda the standard minimum first cycle. I support what ever you do man everything else looks dialed in and I like that you have done your research before jumping in.

Here’s something to think about nothing will ever compare to your first cycle. My first cycle was test prop for 12 weeks . My second cycle was Test E, Deca, T-bal and IGF and all that just didn’t seem to do what the first cycle accomplished with just the standard test. Point being don’t overdo it but make it worth it IMO if you are a healthy man I highly recommend you start off with 500 mg EW.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I’m going to disagree with everyone and say 300 mg/week is fine. Yeah, you’re shutting down your natural test levels, but with 300mg weekly you’ll be tripling if not quadrupole your natural test levels (depends where your baseline is)

I feel like it’s always good to start low and get as MUCH out of gear as you can before you increase. Just the same as you would want to get as much out of natural levels before going over to gear.

Idk, you can see nice gains off 300 mg weekly.

Reaction score
I’m going to disagree with everyone and say 300 mg/week is fine. Yeah, you’re shutting down your natural test levels, but with 300mg weekly you’ll be tripling if not quadrupole your natural test levels (depends where your baseline is)

I feel like it’s always good to start low and get as MUCH out of gear as you can before you increase. Just the same as you would want to get as much out of natural levels before going over to gear.

Idk, you can see nice gains off 300 mg weekly.
Thank you. I can step it up each cycle no need to rush it.

Jonjon

Reaction score
You get on here asking everybody to critique your cycle but you disagree with everyone that gives you advice except for the one guy that says ehh it’s ok.

Sounds like you had your mind made up before you posted.

300 mg of test is not gonna end up benefiting you enough for the trouble in my opinion. Keep watching your YouTube videos though 😉

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you. I can step it up each cycle no need to rush it.
I'll also go along with 300 mgs being a perfectly fine first cycle dose. Would you get more out of 500 mg? Sure. But would you possibly get more side effects, if you were prone to them? Sure would. That's what happened to me personally.

You can make good progress with 300 mgs.

Reaction score
300 mg/ml Test Cyp??? Are you sure about that? Most UGLS don’t sell that because it would crash pretty easily unless it’s got some extra solvent in it.

New Threads