First Time High

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Great story! I remember my first time. Bought two grams. Bought the pipe and all that. Had to google how to prep and smoke. Smoked a gram before I started to feel it. Instead of stopping and seeing what would happen I thought "Well its working, better try some more to make sure." Smoked another 1/2 gram as it was kicking in.

I was all alone on a sail boat. Paranoid as fuck. Was high for hours. I just remember thinking "I am never going to be normal again. I just wish this would stop." Had to go to sleep because I couldn't take it anymore.

haha. now I just prefer an edible every now and then to relax.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
When you get into the harder type drugs acid,MDMA sometimes shrooms you have to walk into those trips with a zero negative mind set if not it can go south quick.
I've only smoked maybe 3? Times in my life. But ive done shrooms half a dozen times and I find mushrooms very manageable.
As an inexperienced canabis user I found the sativa I had in Amsterdam (which I took probably five long and held hits of) to be WAYYYY trippier and extreme then my deepest shrooms trip.

I have no other psychedelics to compare to, but every time I've found the effects to be similar to being presently drunk (like the level of drunk that comes before feeling ill) but without the compromised motor or verbal skills.
Vision is a little weird, like there's a crazy filter with the contrast and saturation turned up. But I never "experienced" anything with any of my trips. Never hallucinated, or any other shit that wasn't actually there.

Again, nothing to compare to really, but I find mushrooms entirely overblown by pop culture and media. And we were taking serious doses according to my... Uh... Chaperone.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

GSgator

Reaction score
I think shrooms are going to be the next therapeutic for a lot of things like depression , Anxiety, addiction , PTSD and I’m sure there’s alot of other things out there it can help.

Ive been micro dosing shroom for alittle over a year and it’s been great on helping me keep life in a positive aspect. Micro dosing is so small there should be zero mind altering effects.

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Tonight, I was still really overthinking the smoking thing.

So this is like attempt 4.
First was nothing, second was seeing universe, third was nothing…

This time I could feel the grin plastered on my face. I could only remember Event B and Event C but couldn’t remember A. Then the short term memory would make room for something else to focus on.

*Real Gay Below*
I could feel the shower, then remember soap, then realize I’m clean, and feel the towel.

We progressed to the bed where I’d say our general improvement curve continues to climb.

In fact, my boyfriend admitted due to my deep thinking and realization.

“When he said to me, a month-in, ‘the sex will only get better.’ He was basically saying “I’ve had much better and I trust we will get there. It hadn’t occurred was seemed good to me at the time because it was new, sucked for him.

Because today he said it’s the best he’s had, I realized (with no disappointment) that likely only until this week, other experiences were better for him. Oops.

Wow. I didn’t know how much practice/adapting to a partner we needed.

*Back to Less Gay*
But we chilled out. I really only could focus on the present. Not the past or future, I couldn’t tell what time it was or that it was Sunday. I really enjoyed myself today.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I just smoke the herb . I like to alternate between flower and vape to avoid getting immune. It’s been decades since I got stupid high, except if I was dabbing live resin or shatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I gave up halfway through your dissertation. Congratulations, soon you'll be sell yourself under a bridge for crystal meth

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This time I could feel the grin plastered on my face. I could only remember Event B and Event C but couldn’t remember A. Then the short term memory would make room for something else to focus on.

*Real Gay Below*
I could feel the shower, then remember soap, then realize I’m clean, and feel the towel.

We progressed to the bed where I’d say our general improvement curve continues to climb.

“When he said to me, a month-in, ‘the sex will only get better.’ He was basically saying “I’ve had much better and I trust we will get there. It hadn’t occurred was seemed good to me at the time because it was new, sucked for him.

Because today he said it’s the best he’s had, I realized (with no disappointment) that likely only until this week, other experiences were better for him. Oops.

*Back to Less Gay*
But we chilled out. I really only could focus on the present. Not the past or future, I couldn’t tell what time it was or that it was Sunday. I really enjoyed myself today.
This is genuinely heartwarming.

Happy for you, dude.

Hughinn

Reaction score
My boyfriend smokes pot occasionally. He hadn't been while dating me because he was applying for jobs. Now that he has a job, he resumed, behaviorally I don’t notice a change.

But growing up with a stigma around weed, I started to get anxious and nervous being around something I feared.

So rather than judge him, I wanted to give it a try myself. I was very anxious, scared, and felt guilty about it.

On Monday, we tried. A failed shotgun kiss, and I attempted two pulls on the pipe. It likely kicked in, but very minor. I only felt tingles in my face and needed to catch myself once while walking. Otherwise that’s all I noticed. It was an indica called Ice Cream.

Yesterday, Wednesday we decided to try again. This time we had a plan in place. I reviewed breathing practices, I showed up without having lunch around 3PM.

It was a sativa strain, Blue Cookies, the goal was to get high, have sex, and watch a funny movie together.

We were outside when I took my first puff, didn’t notice anything. 3:05 we took the second puff. Around 3:10 I took my third one, and he grabbed a chair for me. I didn’t think I needed it at the time. By about 3:15 I could feel time slowing down and my vision started to get tunnelly. I knew I was getting high, but I couldn’t tell how much. I envisioned riding the peak a roller coaster, I couldn’t tell how much higher it would go, so I asked for more to BE SURE I did it right this time. After all, it was an experiment for me.

He noted later, that he was beginning to het high now too and knew I was likely more so, he said he was gonna let me decide from there.

We did two more puffs and by then I started slipping. He had to be really clear with instructions because I could only manage to think 1 thing at a time and he led me inside.

I explained to him I couldn’t tell where anything was, I couldn’t see anything but moving shapes. He told me to open my eyes and then I could see again.

He led to me to bedroom where he had the LEDs and music going. Sex was like I was inside a lava lamp: just moving colors and sometimes shapes. Without too many details I know I was probably interpretive dancing.

After that, we planned to watch a movie. But I was too far gone, he didn’t let me sleep it off, so he nudged me as we I went on my trip.

I knew he was there, he talked to me and reassured me, like someone yelling down into a cave so I knew which way was up.

I kept trying to talk to him, to describe what I was experiencing but it came out as grunts and gibberish.

I really imagined it this way:
Single glowing blue pixel. Then two, then more, second by second they turned back on, soon lines, then shapes, then more colors.

He cues me to rotate, I imagine a control panel and have to relearn the controller buttons to make myself move. So I do.

Swirling shapes and colors. More lines and shapes.

At one point I’m imagining vomit rising, i fight it and I can’t tell which side of the bed I get off of and navigate a maze of two turns to get to the toilet where very little comes out. He showers me and I go back to bed.

I’m back in bed and I’m relearning language. I’m experiencing what I am convinced are my earliest incoherent infant dreams. But now I understand the symbols and shapes to represent things like: “adult”, “mom”, “dad”, “food”, “my penis”. Yeah, I went full Freud, it was like I unlocked childhood comprehension of life.

My boyfriend says something like; “stay with me, hey, you’re okay, it’s been an hour.”

That puts me in a panic. Like a spelunker who needs to get out of the cave before it closes in. I start repeating mantras like “get out”, “wake up”, “get to the top”.

I feel like there are hundreds of paper walls Japanese style between me and reality and I start running through them upward. Each one I jerk my whole body like I woke from a falling dream. My eyes roll back into my head.

I begin repeating myself to my boyfriend, because with each layer I feel a little more conscious and can’t tell if I was successful in conveying my message the previous layer. I keep telling him “I’m coming up through the layers”.

Layer after layer, my eyes spring open, i deep breath to force air back into myself. A few times I spring up exorcism style to shake it off before falling to the layers.

Eventually the time between passing layers is slower and slower and I wake. Extremely extremely tired and lethargic. 4PM to 9PM was this experience. I was only confidently awake enough to drive home at 1 AM.

My experiment was a success, I got high and survived. It wasn’t a negative experience, there were parts that were scary because I knew I had no control at all over my safety. I trusted my boyfriend though. I couldn’t stand in the shower, I needed him to rotate me, to pin me down as I flailed out of a layer, and to feed me when I came out of it (as in, he brought the food to the table because u could stand straight).

He claims it was the single best sex of his life and he’s so thankful to me. I’m waking today and feel like I survived a flu because I’m so worn out.

I don’t think I want to get that high again, it was so much, I don’t know if my brain could take the INCEPTION levels of reality I flew through. We both agreed that neither of us needs or wants other drugs, especially seeing as how intense that was for me.

Lol.
Thanks for that I laughed my azz off.

Sounds like the first time I ate peyote.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I think you meant alkyl

But based on my experience, seems like you made a Freudian Slip.
Nah man mushrooms are next.

A good cup of stout ass mushroom tea and a pint of whiskey

Hughinn

Reaction score
I think you meant alkyl

But based on my experience, seems like you made a Freudian Slip.
Nah man mushrooms are next.

A good cup of stout ass mushroom tea and a pint of whiskey.

Hughinn

Reaction score

*Real Gay Below*

*Back to Less Gay*

I'll be honest here. I like to get fucked up. I have for most of my life.

I've done all kinds of shit. Everything from weed, to acid, to coke, crank and opium.

I think you're something like me in the sense that you have a strong grip on your own reality. And when that perception is altered it gives you anxiety because you're afraid of not being able to be in complete control of yourself and your situation. I used to be that way.

I once had a really bad acid trip that once i made it through I realized why it was so bad for me.

It's like getting on a rollercoaster and going up, down and all around except when you get off, you're not in the same place you were when you got on. That uncertainty can be unnerving for someone who's used to being in control of themselves and thier situations.

I didn't use any drugs at all for about 17 years while my kids were little. Once they were grown I started smoking weed again in my late 30s.

I don't have the same anxiety anymore when I feel my perception shift and the world looks suddenly different. I stopped trying to control it and can just go with the flow now.

I don't like powder and stuff. I don't like the stuff that amps you up and accelerates everything like crank or coke.

But I do like to smoke good weed on occasion. I like to drink this really strong mushroom tea sometimes. I like whiskey. And on rare occasions when the wife can watch over me I'll still do an LSD trip every once in a great while.

It's more about just living and enjoying life than anything else. Learning and seeing things around me from a totally different perspective for just a little while.

My dad told me that everyone has their dope. One way or another. But the trick is for a man to control his dope, not let it control him.
I asked him "what about those religious people who don't ever even drink wine?"

He said they "take their dope on Sunday mornings.". But everyone has it in some way. He said those moments were their high. And I seen that some of them couldn't control it, some could.

I guess what I'm saying is, congratulations my friend. Sounds like you've got a whole new world to explore with someone else who cares about you.

But never let it get out of hand. That's important.

Reaction score
Man reading this gave me flashbacks to the first time i tried an edible. My house used to be the place where all my friends would go to smoke and hang out, so naturally we got a lot of people high for the first time. It usually isn't a good idea to get them too high their first time, you want them to have a good time. Usually, depending on the method of smoking, we'd let them have a few hits, 2-4 for blunts/joint/bowl, 1 for bong and wait 10-30 min. Then we'd ask them if they wanted more. And this is when it was pretty hard to find the average quality of weed you can find now. Current good weed is usually one and done for a first timer.

I don't smoke anymore since I can get really bad anxiety or panic attacks. Though i've recently tried some delta 8 and it seemed like a mellower high with little anxiety so far.

New Threads