First UGL T Cycle

Reaction score
Previously I did a 6 week cycle at a TRT clinic. They mush have messed up my blood work somehow. Because my total T was only 453 at the end of 6 werks.

I was doing 120mg of 200 Cpy once a week on .25mg AI.

It was too costly so I went UGL route and upped to 200mg once aweeks.. 5mg AI.

This was C 400.

My total T was shockingly high to me 2700. My goal really is to TRT cruise.

Because of PIP every week I decided to try 250 Cyp. I am wanting to lower to dose and try to get back to 120mg.

Am I able to just jump down to that? Or should I for 2 weeks do 150mg than go lower?

TIA

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Previously I did a 6 week cycle at a TRT clinic. They mush have messed up my blood work somehow. Because my total T was only 453 at the end of 6 werks.

I was doing 120mg of 200 Cpy once a week on .25mg AI.

It was too costly so I went UGL route and upped to 200mg once aweeks.. 5mg AI.

This was C 400.

My total T was shockingly high to me 2700. My goal really is to TRT cruise.

Because of PIP every week I decided to try 250 Cyp. I am wanting to lower to dose and try to get back to 120mg.

Am I able to just jump down to that? Or should I for 2 weeks do 150mg than go lower?

TIA
you can just go to 120mg, no need to titrate down

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
once a bottle has pip it will always hurt even when lowering the dose..I hate high dose gear and pip

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can just go to 120mg, no need to titrate down
hes correct test doses are easy to play with just use what ever dose u want it doesnt matter where u started at

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
once a bottle has pip it will always hurt even when lowering the dose..I hate high dose gear and pip
this is true. He can work around it by cutting it with some sterile oil... but testosterone is so cheap that I would just toss the vial and get something that was already a lower concentration.

It just isn't worth the PIP for me, and I think lots of others (like bro Bundy for example) feel the same.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is true. He can work around it by cutting it with some sterile oil... but testosterone is so cheap that I would just toss the vial and get something that was already a lower concentration.

It just isn't worth the PIP for me, and I think lots of others (like bro Bundy for example) feel the same.
i hate pip my first cycle was pure pain for 12 weeks

Reaction score
That's why I want to try out a different bottle/brand. Maybe the c 400 just hits me different. When I was using the 200 c at the clinic I never had pip.
hes correct test doses are easy to play with just use what ever dose u want it doesnt matter where u started at
Cool just heard sometimes if you scale down. Your body will be missing the regular dose. Sometimes feeling fucked up.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I want to try out a different bottle/brand. Maybe the c 400 just hits me different. When I was using the 200 c at the clinic I never had pip.

Cool just heard sometimes if you scale down. Your body will be missing the regular dose. Sometimes feeling fucked up.
all 400 test will hurt or if the 250 isnt made correct it will hurt too..Its all about finding the right guy

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Like the boys said, you can just drop down.

The general rule of thumb is 5x your weekly dose should be your TT. So 400 mg/wk should land you around 2k. Of course that's different for everyone and it also depends on whether you test your peak or valley.

Reaction score
Like the boys said, you can just drop down.

The general rule of thumb is 5x your weekly dose should be your TT. So 400 mg/wk should land you around 2k. Of course that's different for everyone and it also depends on whether you test your peak or valley.
Yeah thats why I was pretty shocked when I was at 2700 doing 200mg a week lol.

Did BW on Thursday. Injected on Monday.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah thats why I was pretty shocked when I was at 2700 doing 200mg a week lol.

Did BW on Thursday. Injected on Monday.
Yep that's definitely your peak. Lol

You may want to find your sweet spot where you don't have to use an AI. Again, everyone is different.

Now go be a good boy and do an intro so people can get to know you.

New Threads