Fitness / bodybuilding apps

Reaction score
Are you guys using any fitness or bodybuilding related apps, for example to write down weight, workouts, blood pressure, anything!

Would love to know, as I was thinking about maybe downloading something to remind me to mark up my morning weight / bloodpressure.

Reactions: PZT

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
fkin jacked avi. I use Fatsecret and the free version has a weight reminder

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I still use MyFitnessPal to track calories.

I add cardio to my logs but I don't use the weight lifting log feature.

I never really thought about doing it actually but that is a good idea.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
MyFitness Pal to learn food/calorie/macros (and log progress pics, clearing camera roll)
Google Sheets to track workouts
Camera to log gains

TomJ

Reaction score
I use "FitNotes" for tracking my workout logs, been using them for years
MyFitnessPal is a no brainer, pretty much everyone uses that for tracking calories and macros.

however Spotify is probably my favorite Bodybuilding app :p wouldnt make it through my workouts without.

Reaction score
My fitness pal is definitely a go to.

If your into fasting, try “zero” helps a ton

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I just typed Blood Pressure Tracker into the Google Play App store, lots of apps.

Reaction score
fkin jacked avi. I use Fatsecret and the free version has a weight reminder
I also use Fatsecret for calculating my macros, the app is wonderful!! Also thank you for compliment, wait 6 months and let's see what kind of mass I can hold on to ;)
I still use MyFitnessPal to track calories.

I add cardio to my logs but I don't use the weight lifting log feature.

I never really thought about doing it actually but that is a good idea.
I've never used MFP I think the problem is that when I chose between fatsecret and MFP, MFP felt much more mainstream and I have never liked mainstream stuff.
MyFitness Pal to learn food/calorie/macros (and log progress pics, clearing camera roll)
Google Sheets to track workouts
Camera to log gains
I use just the notes app for workouts, have worked for me, but could use an advanced app for it, hehe =)
This looks interesting. It's called Cycle Support. I don't like how it's not anonymous.

link to app info
i will definitely check out! Thanks!
I use "FitNotes" for tracking my workout logs, been using them for years
MyFitnessPal is a no brainer, pretty much everyone uses that for tracking calories and macros.

however Spotify is probably my favorite Bodybuilding app :p wouldnt make it through my workouts without.
haha I use soundcloud... I feel so different with everyone on that... I'll check out fitnotes for sure, thanks.
My fitness pal is definitely a go to.

If your into fasting, try “zero” helps a ton
I don't like fasting at all, unfortunately. Maybe someone else could use that ^^

The Phoenix

Reaction score
I think someone has already posted this same question. I don’t recall what I answered but I recall seeing the same question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I think someone has already posted this same question. I don’t recall what I answered but I recall seeing the same question.

There have been a few. If you type APPS into the search icon, they'll pop up.

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Oh no, you ignore convenience in order to not be mainstream...

Reaction score

Definitely have to get more familiar with search, but some new threads as long as it's not repeating too much might not be so bad. Maybe can get some new views =)

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Are you guys using any fitness or bodybuilding related apps, for example to write down weight, workouts, blood pressure, anything!

Would love to know, as I was thinking about maybe downloading something to remind me to mark up my morning weight / bloodpressure.
are you iphone or android? I ask because google fit tracks all that and more. and talks to the other apps to sync data.

google fit.png

edited to add screenshots

Last edited: