Flu?

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sup bros...

Yesterday my whole body was aching and today I have the chills, sore throat, goosebumps and a mild fever of 101.3.. I'm on roughly 700mg Test E/week and 75mg/Var.

Should I skip the var today? Should I take Ibuprofen? Feel like shit and not hungry at all...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sucks man, it happen to me once I just kept with the schedule doses and made sure I drank lots of water plus eat what I could but ill give u a thing us spanish people do to get back to norm fast, fish soup with lots of vegetables! Listen man that shit will get u back up and running!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. See how it goes right now I feel like throwing up. Can't even think to eat....

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fish soup with vegetables!! Not only will u bounce back but ur WANG WILL SAY HELLO=))

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Urghhh man. I'll try lol

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no antibiotics? heres a tip. when u get dental work. ask for antibiotics, then save em for times like this.

try gatorade/pedialite also

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sparticus your a genius I should have some anti biotics. Do you they have an expiration date?

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just had a conversation with the white porcelain god. Stomach feels better, but aches and chills remain.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Flu is a virus so antibiotics won't do anything.

But you don't have influenza.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any remedies for the aches..? My hamstrings and glutes are killing me.... I have some DMSO coming today...

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
above.

I use penicilin for everything. im puerto rican and have access to it so I use it.
if you just threw up. then you might have a stomach flu. in that case gatorade/pedialite helps me.

I always bring up antibiotics because our daily rutines involve injecting compounds into our bodies. even a minor infection can cause flu like symptoms.

I dont take high body temp/ill feeling lightly...I would rather use up one pill of penicilin and feel great regardless and avoid other more ill symptoms. the whole "dont take penicilin for anything unless monitores because you can make a super virus is bullshit....how many super viruses have we seen. all not from using penicillin.

ill continue to follow what my grandma told me and use penicillin

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually eat chicken nuggets and take halodrol when im feeling sick

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
above.

I use penicilin for everything. im puerto rican and have access to it so I use it.
if you just threw up. then you might have a stomach flu. in that case gatorade/pedialite helps me.

I always bring up antibiotics because our daily rutines involve injecting compounds into our bodies. even a minor infection can cause flu like symptoms.

I dont take high body temp/ill feeling lightly...I would rather use up one pill of penicilin and feel great regardless and avoid other more ill symptoms. the whole "dont take penicilin for anything unless monitores because you can make a super virus is bullshit....how many super viruses have we seen. all not from using penicillin.

ill continue to follow what my grandma told me and use penicillin

If you read what I just wrote - that antibiotics don't effect viruses you'd realize how incorrect this statement is.

Over use of antibiotics and sanitizers has created very resistant BACTERIA.

MRSA - which stands for methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus is just one and is quite well known. Penicillin won't do shit for this bug.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob....are you calling my nana a liar?

o.p. hope you get over this "flu" and get back to lifting.
sometimes all you need is rest. but I think you ate something bad.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm from the old school of chicken soup a little sprite and some pepto. Keep shit on your stomach bro dry heaves sucks and chicken soup is easy coming back up. The pepto always helped to calm my stomach. Other than that there's really not much meds u can take. Hope ya feel better

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Ate a banana, drank peppermint tea, Gatorade. Think it's time for a chicken soup and toast. Muscles need food...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob....are you calling my nana a liar?

o.p. hope you get over this "flu" and get back to lifting.
sometimes all you need is rest. but I think you ate something bad.

No I love your nana but I did just refute that with actual facts :p

Sorry nana.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I love your nana but I did just refute that with actual facts :p

Sorry nana.

Well since no one in present company is a doctor & we dont know if its the flu or not. This could be a virus bacterial or viral. In either case antibiotics or pedialite works wonders for me. I get these symptoms when I run Sust. Pedialite is very under rated IMO.

Good luck Stoli hope all ends well.

Great advice Sparticus.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick update:

Hunger is back ate well, slight fever of 100.3. Aches still present but less. Throat still hurts, especially swallowing.. no homo...

Meds wise I took one penicillin, and two ibuprofens.

Didn't go to the gym today.

Think I'll be fine by tomorrow. Must've been some 24h bug our something...

Thanks for the help fellas.

New Threads