For the ladies........

Times Roman

Reaction score
........was talking about this recently, and the subject came up as to "How many shots of Tequila (or equivalent) before your clothes start falling off?"

This one got me in trouble, as I was pouring Tequila shots with a lady, and was talking her into showing me her breasts, and guess who I forgot was standing behind me?

go ahead, take a guess!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh no way did you even.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The good old ball and chain herself! Who else would be standing behind you at a time like this?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does TR have a ball and chain? I don't think so... PRetty sure its the slut's boyfriend.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Does TR have a ball and chain? I don't think so... PRetty sure its the slut's boyfriend.

she is actually a very pretty lady, definitely NOT a slut, and no boyfriend, no one serious anyways. Her disrobing impulse was purely driven by the Tequila, and encouraged by my mouth

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're a lucky man. If my ol lady heard me talking like that to another woman. She would have bled me out before I realized what the fuck just happened.

Times Roman

Reaction score
You're a lucky man. If my ol lady heard me talking like that to another woman. She would have bled me out before I realized what the fuck just happened.

but it WASN"T me...

...it was the TEQUILA!!! =)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
she is actually a very pretty lady, definitely NOT a slut, and no boyfriend, no one serious anyways. Her disrobing impulse was purely driven by the Tequila, and encouraged by my mouth

trust me sir. while your pouring shots of tequlia, they are all pretty ladies. 8-}

After you pour enough, there isnt one uggo in the bar.

Times Roman

Reaction score
trust me sir. while your pouring shots of tequlia, they are all pretty ladies. 8-}

several years ago, I was on an overnight road trip on my Harley with some buddies. We were at a bar and closing it down. I was flirting with this one slender and attractive lady, and "decision time" was right around the corner. My buddy comes up to me and says, hey man, let's go.

I'm like WTF??

He's like, yeah, we should go, trust me. He was very persistent, and at the time, I thought totally uncool. So I say goodbye to her, and I go back to my room, alone.

Next morning, we are saddling up the Harleys in front of the hotel (the bar was right next door), and my buddy points out this one lady. He's like... look familiar? (she was across the street).

yeah, pretty familiar. but wait!

...I'm kinda staring at her, with the slow realization this was my female companion from the evening before. But somehow, she seemed to age 15 years, and gained some weight overnight. Plus she wasn't that easy to look at either.

I look over at my buddy, and he's got this stupid grin on his face....

....saved your sorry ass, didn't I?

Times Roman

Reaction score

But I was thinking she was very pretty even before I started drinking.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like this topic

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the only lady here would go by the "how many shots of TNE before your clothes fall off"

self: good god, jen drunk?. that could get messy ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the only lady here would go by the "how many shots of TNE before your clothes fall off"

self: good god, jen drunk?. that could get messy ;)

hahahahahahhaha..that sounds about right! I'm actually a great drunk ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and you're still married TR, that's a good thing..lol:)

Times Roman

Reaction score
and you're still married TR, that's a good thing..lol:)

I can be a helluva flirt, and sometimes things get carried away, but I've always been able to keep it in my pants....

...oh lord have I been tempted though!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can be a helluva flirt, and sometimes things get carried away, but I've always been able to keep it in my pants....

...oh lord have I been tempted though!

I'm sure most married people flirt and even cheat at some point...humans we are :)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
something similar happened to me while vacationing in Bermuda... Me, and a friend of mine were at a bar near the beach and some hot spanish looking chick with a amazing ass walked by wearing a thong.. I looked over at my friend and said " give me a spoon because I want to eat that ass"... I had no idea but his girlfriend and my wife were behind us the whole time, I thought that they were in the bathroom..but i was drunk and got caught..

Wife was horrified and still to this day when she catches me looking at a lady she says "wheres your spoon you perv"

Times Roman

Reaction score
something similar happened to me while vacationing in Bermuda... Me, and a friend of mine were at a bar near the beach and some hot spanish looking chick with a amazing ass walked by wearing a thong.. I looked over at my friend and said " give me a spoon because I want to eat that ass"... I had no idea but his girlfriend and my wife were behind us the whole time, I thought that they were in the bathroom..but i was drunk and got caught..

Wife was horrified and still to this day when she catches me looking at a lady she says "wheres your spoon you perv"

yeah, yer such a fukking perv...

...imagine, a healthy male looking at another woman?

......never heard of such extremes!