Fuckin amazing physique right here! Unreal! Your thoughts?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know the details, looks older. Maybe he was 400 lbs at one time or maybe he's recovered from stage 3 cancer and always wanted to try this . I don't know what reason he's up there for but what I do know is it takes balls to step up there.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know the details, looks older. Maybe he was 400 lbs at one time or maybe he's recovered from stage 3 cancer and always wanted to try this . I don't know what reason he's up there for but what I do know is it takes balls to step up there.
Agreed.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never really understood the point of threads like this.

Do y'all really find the whole "point and laugh at this person who is out of place" shtick to be entertaining?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I never really understood the point of threads like this.

Do y'all really find the whole "point and laugh at this person who is out of place" shtick to be entertaining?
It's the same in any group... some people get off on knocking someone else.

You would think with the OP weighing 312lbs at one point in his life, that he would be more sympathetic... but during his time here he has shown he chooses to go in the exact opposite direction. I mean this is the same guy that thinks pre-op trannies are competing in women's bodybuilding, and thinks that women competing in Bikini are sucking dick to get a $30 vial of test.

Did you really expect anything other than this from him? 😂

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'll never talk shit about someone's physique. If they are trying, then I will encourage them... Or at a minimum keep my mouth shut.

Getting up on stage alone takes balls. I can't bad mouth this guy.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
should do legs more or start doing them, other than that other guys his age look alot worse.
I think this is a fair criticism. When I looked at the picture this was honestly the only thought in my mind.

You can tell he has an upper body build underneath the layer of fat and water he's carrying.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Does he have a camel toe? 🧐
No, I saw that too.. it's a tiny pp with huge balls.

Or it could be one of those elusive trannies gymrat was trying to warn us about? 🤔
You beat me to it. I was about to ask about the camel toe as well. Glad I'm not the only one magnifying the photo on his crotch.

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
It's the same in any group... some people get off on knocking someone else.

You would think with the OP weighing 312lbs at one point in his life, that he would be more sympathetic... but during his time here he has shown he chooses to go in the exact opposite direction. I mean this is the same guy that thinks pre-op trannies are competing in women's bodybuilding, and thinks that women competing in Bikini are sucking dick to get a $30 vial of test.

Did you really expect anything other than this from him? 😂
Please, I used this guy as an example due to his choice of posing wear. You think he would have chosen a much better color. Those look like he stole a pair of undies from his daughters dresser drawer.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Please, I used this guy as an example due to his choice of posing wear. You think he would have chosen a much better color. Those look like he stole a pair of undies from his daughters dresser drawer.
Righhhht.. that's the reason you picked this guy, because of his posing wear.... Not because the title of the thread says "Fuckin amazing physique right here! Unreal!" 🙄

Have a good Christmas

MrBafner

Reaction score
Obviously his tan did him injustice .. I definitely think he needs to sack the tanning people and concentrate more upon hair extensions and makeup.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Dudes got more balls than I do , no way you'd catch me up there in front of people wearing my wifes underwear. God Bless him , he looks like he's having a good time up there too , probably a dream of his to compete and now he's done it. Good for him

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Kind of looks like James Caan with a camel toe.

CJ beat me to the camel toe part.

You snooze you lose! :ROFLMAO: