Fucking tendonitis! !!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Every time I take a little break from work outs, tendonitis nails my right arm. I'm the dumbass for going cold turkey. Now i'm motivated to hit it hard and my arm feels like its going to fall off....fuck...
Maybe time to blow my little wheels up!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear that brother. I have it in my right Bi. Have not done Bis in months.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm right there with you both... Fucking bicep is killing me and preventing me from doing my normal routine and now I hate to say it, it's causing me to lose modivation... Shits been goin on for months and I just can't seem to get over it................

I've been going lighter to "rehab" it.... I don't think it's worked, go heavy on back and Ill feel it......

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nandrolone baby! no pain

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get it in both elbows and sometimes brusitis. I get cortozone shots and the pain is gone! fill some dixie cups with water, freeze them and tear the top off and rub the ice on the joint for 5 min. do this 3 times a day and it will get that inflamation out of there. Of course deca will work too...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should pray to saint horashio, patron saint of tendon pain..I will light a candle in memory of your tendons.

Amen

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Deca is a bandaid and covers up the problem which allows you to go heavier and can actually make the problem worse when you come off. I get it in my left elbow doing narrow grip for tri's. try some TB500, GH, fish oil, or you might even have to completely lay off the affected area for awhile and then go light when you start back up.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or.... Take deca

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on NPP and still damn near drop weights when my elbow flares up. It comes and goes. One set of curls and elbows are usually done. Low estro has made it feel even worse before. Like there are thumb tacks floating around in the ol elbow joint. Makes it difficult to push hard at the gym for damn sure.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I sometimes feel like a broken record.

PM me and I'll shoot you a link to my TB-500 journal.

I'm a firm believer in this peptide, and have taken it multiple times. Shit works. no more tendonitis, and my shoulder pains are gone.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have it in my left elbow really bad. massages help bro. I got a massage over a month ago and haven't had it since then. it comes back eventually though.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For chronic tendonitis, try heat. It opens the blood vessels which increases blood flow and will help with healing. For new incidents of tedonitis try ice, it contracts blood vessels and reduces swelling and inflammation. Tendonitis blows. I have it in my elbow right now. I also have swamp ass and bat wings right now, and my dog just farted. I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I'm telling ya...

...try the TB.

It seems to get at the root cause of the problem and do some actual healing instead of just making things feel better temporarily..

...just saying

Reaction score
Is there anything to help prevent it? I mean besides good form or is it bound to happen to most people eventually just from the repeated motions of lifting?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Help prevent it?
I've got it right now in my elbow.
Over training.
ROM.

Im on a vacation now.

Reaction score
I suffered too long with tendonitis and nothing would really help. I tore my bicep and used this machine for rehab and started treating tendonitis with it and it is the best I've felt in a long time. Vodoo Floss for elbows and biceps is a help also.

HealthmateForever Massager/Estim from Amazon. I can't post links but I paid $90 for mine

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had it a few times over the years. When I've had it and it became chronic, I've gone to the Ortho Dr. and he gives me a cortisone shot right in the spot. Works great every time. I've had it in the forearm and the shoulder and it takes the inflammation away.

New Threads