Gearing up...No pun intended.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well guys the day is quickly approaching. Many of you had seen my post of of 1st proposed cycle back in Dec. Well that day to start is rapidly approaching. I am entering into this commitment in 2 short weeks (Monday 25). Over a year of researching and discussing and more researching, has led me up to this point. 39 years old with over 20 years of experience in the lifting experience is gonna pin Test E for the first time! Man I had myself psyched up to do it (pin), get it over with, but then I watched videos and have myself almost psyched out. F it, I'm not gonna ponder it, just gonna do it. I want to thank the brothers here that have been extremely knowledgeable with guidance and honesty.

I am by nature a progressive heavy lifter (Not PL) but I like programs like 5/3/1. At beginning of January I took a 2 week break and did a lot Foam Fascia rolling, stretching and cardio for two weeks, to give my body a break from the pounding routines. I have been carb cycling as well to try and drop extra bf. I didn't want to start cycle @ 14.5 bf. Right now I am currently sitting at 14% 194.5. Right now I been lifting a version of whats called upside down training, I tend to throw this in once a year. Basically it's when I find my smaller muscle groups are slowing down in development because, I'm always doing the "big" exercises (like squats, deadlifts, barbell rows and bench press) first. So I train my smaller muscle groups first in my routine. Anyhow I have been doing that for 3weeks now. I am just prepping for the cycle!!!

Next week I am going to start to supplement with Vit b5, L-cysteine powder, and celery seed extract, on top of my already existing vit c, fish oil and multi supplementation.

I'm looking to get to a solid 205. Many people are like why that number, well because it is my goal, not so much the number. I know it is not as big as some of you Beasts here! but I know for my 5'10" frame I look good when in the 195 range but better when I am more then that. One time 3 years ago I got on this cardio kick more then lifting ( what was I thinking????) and I shrunk to 178, and my wife said you look sickly please stop and put muscle back on!

I am not much at logging but I will take a shot at this one since I have became good friends with you guys..........oh yeah and I will still through Dat ASS, Ginger, Thickness, and Girl in Yoga pants pics in, can't forget that!=D>

More to come.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GL bro. hope the pin is all you thought it would be.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lookin forward towards ur journey :p

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too long; didn't read. Launch this bitch already will ya Alpha? We'll be here for whatever you need but you're no dumbass. You're ready to go.

Happy growing to ya!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too long; didn't read. Launch this bitch already will ya Alpha? We'll be here for whatever you need but you're no dumbass. You're ready to go.

Happy growing to ya!

Thanks man!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
X2. For the love of God; do it man!

Happy growing to ya!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck brother! It will be a good run.

Braw16

Reaction score
Good luck bro any help we can give you know we will.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro awesome. Good luck and get fucking huge.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
kind of a long post but my ocd made me finish it. Pinning is kinda scary until you just man up and do it. A couple of weeks into the cycle and it will be a non issue by then.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll poke u :-? If u want;)

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good luck brother, you're going to love it... you'll have a blast,..no pun intended

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck brother, enjoy the ride