Gearpro issues?

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with gearpro? I was referred from a trusted friend who never had any issues. Now I haven’t received my package. Claims he reshipped, but nothing is popping up on either tracking. Will keep you guys updated. This is my first order placed so it has been frustrating.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
nice first post, off to a great start

nobody cares about your trash source.
no need to update anyone if and when your mystery goo arrives, no one here cares.

go make an intro.

Reaction score
nice first post, off to a great start

nobody cares about your trash source.
no need to update anyone if and when your mystery goo arrives, no one here cares.

go make an intro.
Are you familiar with the source? Just trying to update so no one else gets scammed if that’s what it is. And will do

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with gearpro? I was referred from a trusted friend who never had any issues. Now I haven’t received my package. Claims he reshipped, but nothing is popping up on either tracking. Will keep you guys updated. This is my first order placed so it has been frustrating.
Update: ended up receiving my full order, cycle going well so far. 6’1 started out 183, now up to 200, strength significantly increasing

Reaction score
Ahhh… this is a relief. I was pulling for you. Thanks for keeping us updated. Much appreciated.

New Threads