God Bless Tweekers

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that's a lot of blow jobs lol. But she's pretty calm for a tweaker IMO. But funny

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.....I am not sure what is more disturbing....that a junkie does what they do, or that we think it's entertaining.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's was fucking hysterical!! I got a house plant, you need a house plant!! I almost wish I had a neighbor like that, beside the blowjobs, fucking with her head would be too much fun!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well at least she likes to clean possible benefit, right!:-?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All tweaker clean its just something about meth. Once u start something it's all out concentration. Window watching is a bitxh too. I spent hours doing that before and cops actually came into my lot. I was mad scared hahah.

curls

Reaction score
HA HA looks like that came straight out of Iowa. If you have been there you know what I mean. I was born there I know.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Iowa
MESSAGE YOUNGSTERS:

Over 20 yrs ago Me and some friends were working and partying in Des Moines, one of our buddies got fucked up and passed out at the hotel. We thought it would be funny to cut his hair with clippers and draw on his face with magic markers he was due to get a hair cut the next day. We didnt know he died of liver alcohol poisoning later that night. I thought we were going to prison. The chief of police interrogated us personally on Sunday am, he left church to do it. We couldnt leave the hotel for days until the autopsy came back my friends blood confirming. It was terrifying I was 19 and sure I was done.

You never know when its your time. Never do shit like this and Always respect your friends and represent yourself in a positive way. I could mean your life.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Iowa
MESSAGE YOUNGSTERS:

Over 20 yrs ago Me and some friends were working and partying in Des Moines, one of our buddies got fucked up and passed out at the hotel. We thought it would be funny to cut his hair with clippers and draw on his face with magic markers he was due to get a hair cut the next day. We didnt know he died of liver alcohol poisoning later that night. I thought we were going to prison. The chief of police interrogated us personally on Sunday am, he left church to do it. We couldnt leave the hotel for days until the autopsy came back my friends blood confirming. It was terrifying I was 19 and sure I was done.

You never know when its your time. Never do shit like this and Always respect your friends and represent yourself in a positive way. I could mean your life.
.................:-0

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude wtf. I'd be scared shitless

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was a wild night. The hotel manager and the prostitutes he set us up with were saying I know they did it and shit.

New Threads