Gorilla King Compounds

Reaction score
I’m not seeking your embrace, was only posting to thank the King silverback for his service. And thought the banter was friendly but I guess I read the room wrong 😑

I’m not looking for trouble I was just playing around. I’ll make the intro post And go back to lurking to avoid pissing anyone else off for no apparent reason while I dial in.
“To avoid pissing anyone else off for no apparent reason”. Lol. That’s a fucking cop out.

Or you could simply apologize for a shitty joke. Take a little responsibility and maybe, just maybe, earn a little respect.

Reaction score
Have you seen the way people talk to each other in this thread lol?

I’m on it 👍🏽
200w.gif

Grow a pair of balls

Reaction score
“To avoid pissing anyone else off for no apparent reason”. Lol. That’s a fucking cop out.

Or you could simply apologize for a shitty joke. Take a little responsibility and maybe, just maybe, earn a little respect.
With all due respect I’m not gonna apologize for joking around. If you took offense that’s on you, my first post wasn’t even directed at you. I don’t even know why this is still going 😂

Actually I am sorry for calling you baldy, if you took offense to that.

I only have one left, it’s tough. :/

Reaction score
With all due respect I’m not gonna apologize for joking around. If you took offense that’s on you, my first post wasn’t even directed at you. I don’t even know why this is still going 😂

Actually I am sorry for calling you baldy, if you took offense to that.

I only have one left, it’s tough. :/
Ok. Good luck here.

Obviously your only value is “lurking” so go back to doing what you do best.

Thebiggestdumbass

Reaction score
I forgot the insulin too. Fuck man I need a break I gave advice that could hurt this man. Insulin at high levels regulates the steroids and protects the cardiovascular system
Buying insulin and even steroids to run this right now thanks bro!

New Threads