Gorilla King Compounds

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How do I get some gear off of this site the guy I’m getting my gear from uses this form I believe I’m tired of getting the mark up price

Not like this.

You just opened up your door to scammers.

Reaction score
How do I get some gear off of this site the guy I’m getting my gear from uses this form I believe I’m tired of getting the mark up price

Post your credit card info on this forum along with a list of what you would like. Wait. Don’t do that. That was only a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My order of NPP and test E from GK came in a couple months back. Was on week 4 on running the gear and had to drop the NPP due to insane PIP issues. Haven’t gotten it tested and it may be fine and I’m just a bitch for this carrier oil or something (idk) but I’m dropping it. Not going to bother testing it atm since I was going to drop NPP anyway because of some sides but just figured that may be worth something on this thread

Reaction score
My order of NPP and test E from GK came in a couple months back. Was on week 4 on running the gear and had to drop the NPP due to insane PIP issues. Haven’t gotten it tested and it may be fine and I’m just a bitch for this carrier oil or something (idk) but I’m dropping it. Not going to bother testing it atm since I was going to drop NPP anyway because of some sides but just figured that may be worth something on this thread

I would venture to say it’s the carrier oil you may be allergic to. I’ve used his NPP a lot and never had a single second of PIP. Have you used him previously ?? Or is this the first time??

Reaction score
I would venture to say it’s the carrier oil you may be allergic to. I’ve used his NPP a lot and never had a single second of PIP. Have you used him previously ?? Or is this the first time??

I’ve used him once before but it was just Test that I used last time. This time around the test didn’t give me any issues but the PIP from the NPP was pretty tough. I’m inclined to agree that it’s just an allergy though

Reaction score
gorilla has always worked for me and has helped me gain like 30 pounds this year. However not sure if I have an allergy to certain oils being used or what because occasionally I’ll get a reaction and this could be on my part but I’m just curious about the purity of the gear. Like I said it could be something on my part but I’m religious with sanitizing and so I’m assuming it could be virgin pip or allergy. For the most part he’s been an excellent source but the inflammation I get from certain mixes can be fucking terrible! I don’t know how clean his gear is therefore I’ll have to move on to another source. Just my personal experience. But I’m grateful for all the muscle I’ve put on and the great shrinkage of my testicles 🤍❤️❤️🥹

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
gorilla has always worked for me and has helped me gain like 30 pounds this year. However not sure if I have an allergy to certain oils being used or what because occasionally I’ll get a reaction and this could be on my part but I’m just curious about the purity of the gear. Like I said it could be something on my part but I’m religious with sanitizing and so I’m assuming it could be virgin pip or allergy. For the most part he’s been an excellent source but the inflammation I get from certain mixes can be fucking terrible! I don’t know how clean his gear is therefore I’ll have to move on to another source. Just my personal experience. But I’m grateful for all the muscle I’ve put on and the great shrinkage of my testicles 🤍❤️❤️🥹
it's probably the MCT oil, lots of people don't tolerate it well.

Reaction score
Same experience here. His NPP I can’t bear the pip of. Makes it where I can’t function properly, Test e gives a damped version of that pip, delt just is a little sensitive for the day or so after the shot

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
is MCT the standard or are there multiple oils that are fairly common? I’ve only ever bought from GK
grapeseed, cottonseed are pretty common. MCT is not what id call uncommon, neither is mig840, but I wouldn't call it a typical offering.

Castor oil is used too, but not too common due to how thick it is.

I'm sure there are others that are common as well.

Reaction score
Same experience here. His NPP I can’t bear the pip of. Makes it where I can’t function properly, Test e gives a damped version of that pip, delt just is a little sensitive for the day or so after the shot
Yeah so I’m at the ER right now. Did a ct scan and they found an abscess in my thigh which explains the pain. They’ve given me morphine and fentanyl and I still don’t feel relief. Not sure why I got infected I clean so well. I can’t continue with this source or recommend at this point… it has to be dirty gear. I wouldn’t buy from gorilla guys unless u wanna end up with some crazy pip or worse infection. Sucks bcuz prices were so good and shipping times were amazing

Reaction score
What are you running?

Reaction score
There’s a lot of factors into getting an abscess. How long have you been using the gear ?? If you’ve been using for a year and this is your first abscess it’s highly unlikely the gear is dirty.

Reaction score
There’s a lot of factors into getting an abscess. How long have you been using the gear ?? If you’ve been using for a year and this is your first abscess it’s highly unlikely the gear is dirty.

You’re right, I was really high at the ER when I wrote that. lol but yeah I was running his 400mg test e and c, tren e, npp, and test prop just for the first 4 weeks. Couldn’t make it to week 4. Could it have been I was injecting into the same spots to often?

Reaction score
You’re right, I was really high at the ER when I wrote that. lol but yeah I was running his 400mg test e and c, tren e, npp, and test prop just for the first 4 weeks. Couldn’t make it to week 4. Could it have been I was injecting into the same spots to often?

How much test in a week?? And why so many different esters at once?? And prop is a bitch to some. How long have you been using gear in total ??

Reaction score
You should definitely rotate injections sites more often, you keep doing it in the same spot 2 or 3 times a week thats alot of scar tissue, i made that mistake once, just kept switching glute to glute, injecting twice a week, i was getting a lump in my left glute, i started adding quads into the rotation of injecting etc, yeah add more areas and youll probably notice a huge difference.

Reaction score
You should definitely rotate injections sites more often, you keep doing it in the same spot 2 or 3 times a week thats alot of scar tissue, i made that mistake once, just kept switching glute to glute, injecting twice a week, i was getting a lump in my left glute, i started adding quads into the rotation of injecting etc, yeah add more areas and youll probably notice a huge difference.
I’ve been using gear for bout 3 years, I dropped everything just using a little prop right now and I’m not having issues. I think I was trying to force too much shit into my body at once and it resulted in a lump. They said I had fluid (abscess) when they did a scan and it was infected. It’s just now all healed up and I’m deciding to take a break and just use a little prop and hcg. I’m gonna be rotating shoulders, glutes and quads. Would u consider using a half inch needle in quads too short? I’m pretty lean half inch definitely works for my delts but maybe for quads I’m thinking that might be way too short. Especially with all that shit I was tryna force in.

New Threads