got a damn infection/abscess

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro,
As much as we joke about it...never want to hear this happen especially to a fellow member
Hope it heals up well....

CCCP

Reaction score
Thanks bro, I hope this doesn’t get in the way or make it harder to pin that quad again later down the line

CCCP

Reaction score
Stay safe and sterile my friends.9419AB66-6221-40AE-A2D5-7686F9B7EE64.jpg

CCCP

Reaction score
That’s a 1” incision with a drain pipe in my quad to keep the draining going.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
All of you must have shit phone screens or something. Half his ****ing leg was red and y'all are telling him to stop being a puss?

the ****. This is no time to try and be some sort of badass.

I didn't realize how red it was until I looked again. It's hard to see in that picture. With that being said I still think it would have gone away on its own. I have shots look way worse than that. Hot to the touch and alot more red than that and went away. The body is amazing at healing itself.

But better safe than sorry I guess. That tube sticking out your leg looks nasty buddy. Damn

CCCP

Reaction score
It feels nastier than it looks lol can’t wait to pull it out Monday

edit: but it’s all good, no risk no reward, we all know the risks of the shit we do (at least I hope, for those who don’t, here’s your example lol)

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I still think that some oral antibiotics would have worked. That looks nasty as fuk. Hope it heals up for ya. Meanwhile, no leg day. ;)

CCCP

Reaction score
Doc said it would take a week or two til I can do legs again

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been here for years In that time I've never seen anyone have this ..I personally think it would have healed in a few weeks on its own.. The gear has to be really dirty bath tub shit to do that

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys. Saying "I think it would've been fine" is about as dumb as playing Russian roulette and saying I think that chamber is empty.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk ts I've had way worse looking pins and it always healed ..

CCCP

Reaction score
I dunno guys ultimately I didn’t wanna risk the abscess bursting and sending me into septic shock, I would rather fix it sooner than later so I just did what I felt was right, better that than dead

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
We had a member here who passed away because he accidentally pinned into his veins // i believe that was case if memory serves correct, i forget his username but he was a hefty dude

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys. Saying "I think it would've been fine" is about as dumb as playing Russian roulette and saying I think that chamber is empty.
Over 20 years in the game. I have seen far worse than that. I have had numerous infections some to the point I could barely walk and have never been to the ER. 7-10 days of antibiotics, no open wounds and still kicking.

To each their own. I am definitely not saying not to go. Hell, kids these days go to the ER for the flu. I am old school I guess.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
We had a member here who passed away because he accidentally pinned into his veins // i believe that was case if memory serves correct, i forget his username but he was a hefty dude
No disrespect, if that really happened but you would have to be a complete newb idiot to inject enough AAS into your veins to kill yourself. If you pin correctly, you cross veins not run parallel with them. I still aspirate as a safety even though you really don't need to.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be damned. I don't know what is worse, you going to a doctor for nothing or a doctor cutting you open for nothing.

Stranger has and will happened.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
No disrespect, if that really happened but you would have to be a complete newb idiot to inject enough AAS into your veins to kill yourself. If you pin correctly, you cross veins not run parallel with them. I still aspirate as a safety even though you really don't need to.

Yea im not 100% on the exact story...just going off memory but it was something along those lines

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Only thread i can find on this topic, need some help. I inject monday nights and friday mornings, been using the same stuff (test c) but opened a new vial, so on monday i did the inject but panicked a bit because i thought someone was in the house and didnt want them to find out what i was doing and maybe was a little rougher than usual. I always go in the left shoulder because its the only spot where i didnt get any or hardly any pip and my left hand wouldnt be too good at injecting into the right shoulder.

Any other pip ive had usually just goes away in like 3 or 4 days so same with this it was mostly gone by friday morn, so i injected a few inches over from the previous one and everything was fine. A few hours later i started getting alot of pain like it would hurt alot to even raise my arm. Also felt a bit tired but wasnt sure if that was related because didnt sleep too great the night before.

Went home and went to sleep for a few hours and felt fine other than shoulder pain, just feeling around and it actually felt harder than my right shoulder and slightly raised, not sure if this is an abscess or just soreness or if im being paranoid. The pain does get much better each day and feel great otherwise. What would you do? wait a few more days and see what happens? if i were to go get it checked out what the hell do i even say? thanks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Only thread i can find on this topic, need some help. I inject monday nights and friday mornings, been using the same stuff (test c) but opened a new vial, so on monday i did the inject but panicked a bit because i thought someone was in the house and didnt want them to find out what i was doing and maybe was a little rougher than usual. I always go in the left shoulder because its the only spot where i didnt get any or hardly any pip and my left hand wouldnt be too good at injecting into the right shoulder.

Any other pip ive had usually just goes away in like 3 or 4 days so same with this it was mostly gone by friday morn, so i injected a few inches over from the previous one and everything was fine. A few hours later i started getting alot of pain like it would hurt alot to even raise my arm. Also felt a bit tired but wasnt sure if that was related because didnt sleep too great the night before.

Went home and went to sleep for a few hours and felt fine other than shoulder pain, just feeling around and it actually felt harder than my right shoulder and slightly raised, not sure if this is an abscess or just soreness or if im being paranoid. The pain does get much better each day and feel great otherwise. What would you do? wait a few more days and see what happens? if i were to go get it checked out what the hell do i even say? thanks.

No redness spreading from the injection site?
Not warm to the touch?
No fever?
No discharge?

No problem.

If you jerked the needle around while you were in there it will cause some tissue damage. Will heal shortly.

You really should rotate your injection sites. Ventro glute is easy to hit. I like Delts like you but if we only inject there we’ll buildup scar tissue abs eventually not be able to use those sites.

My fine motor hand skills are that of a child having a mild seizure. If I can pin left handed, anybody can.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You just caused a bunch of trauma to an area you're already injecting too frequently.

New Threads