gym full of shit heads

getgains

Reaction score
this years crop of resolution fukkers is the worst ever i went early and there already starting got asked 5 times how does this work the worst part was only 1 hottie the rest looked like war pigs. guess ill be trying a diffrent time tomorrow.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol give it a month and it will be back to normal.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same experience here. Lots of memberships as gifts has caused a temporary debacle are my gym as well. Lol this to shall pass haha in no time they will fall off and we won't have to wait for equipment anymore

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hit the gym yesterday around 1:30ish and was there till 3, stayed pretty empty.. Some new older women but they just stay on the machines so no worries, yet anyways.. To say the least I was suprised it was empty but all the bowl games were on so I would assume today will suck.....

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They'll vaporize and return to the couch soon enough.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
this years crop of resolution fukkers is the worst ever i went early and there already starting got asked 5 times how does this work the worst part was only 1 hottie the rest looked like war pigs. guess ill be trying a diffrent time tomorrow.

I don't like seeing hotties at the gym because then I want them.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they get in your way just do what I did. I was doing overhead DB press with 110's. These 2 older gals were in my way my whole workout....blocking the DB rack ect... They ended up behind me doing lord knows what. I finished my last rep & let the fuckers drop....lol scared the crap out of them! hahaha!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will get to see how mine is tonight. There was literally like 7 people in my gym yesterday, guess everyone was still home recovering.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will get to see how mine is tonight. There was literally like 7 people in my gym yesterday, guess everyone was still home recovering.

My gym closed early yesterday, 6pm, and I was there from 4-6pm. The place was no busier than usual, so I attributed it to the same as Jomo, home recovering, or bowl games. I think the place will be a zoo tonight.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least these One Month Warriors go away. It's the texting, talking, sitting on a station for 15 minutes to do 3 sets assholes that go to a gym just to say "I went to the gym today". However yes, it's going to be a challenging month or so.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went yesterday and it was a ghost town. I loved it... I have a feeling today I won't be so lucky. Better be some sexy ladies there to make up for the wait time...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My gym fillssssssss till like march then does down. I hate them

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank god I go around 10 or 11 am, my gym is always pretty empty around this time, and most of the people who are there are older and doing cardio or machines. I never have to wait for a squat rack or a bench or heavy DBs.

I can't imagine going back to the after work time slot. Such a fucking zoo around 4-7.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not ever surprised, same shit different year. Hell, some of these gyms around my way offer up enrollment for 10 bucks a month at the end of the year to try an increase membership...January the month when you see the most curling in squat racks, the most dumbells off the rack since every douche is curling.....add in any other. This is the time of year I spend in AlphaD basement dungeon, equipped with a power rack, full rack of dumbells, and get busy. Awaiting the moment when the "Get fit New year" craze wears off, usually in 2 weeks, because commitment in the gym is way to hard once people realize it.....and I stroll back in to the gym and breath a sigh of relief!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't worry, they will all die off in a few weeks:)

Reaction score
Thank goodness my gym is small. So the new members wont amount to much.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was at the gym at 6:45 this morning and no new faces. All the newbies turn up mid morning or in the evening. If you work out with the early morning set you rarely see the newbs.

War Pigs - That got me thinking about another term we used to use in Australia - Bush Pigs - But you have to squeal like a stuck pig when you say it. Usually a derogotory term for a larger woman.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
worst time at many gyms is now.. i usually have to go really early or really late until febuary, 2nd week usually

New Threads