Gymbros, help me with my science fair project due in 19 days!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
supposed to be 18 and up. I was surprised they let you stay.

I didn't see it, and CJ has been too busy with life stuff to catch the things I don't see.

@CarterJ07 sorry bud, but we don't let people under 18 here. Come back in a few years.

Maybe he should be allowed to stay of course he violated the rules, but it is what it is now and from his posts he's truly showing interest in learning about bodybuilding and diet, as long as he doesn't talk about doing a cycle and stays out of discussions meant for adults.

He might actually learn something new here and not be another dumb kid jumping the gun way too early and for 15 year old he seems to be willing to listen or at least he pretends to.

Info he could gather here is invaluable for him and he could use it up if he decides to ever cycle when of course he's legal age and fully developed. We won't stop him, but we can (maybe) prevent him of doing some stupid shit teens at his age do, we all have been 15 and wish someone was there for us to learn from.
The problem is when people start offering advice that shouldn't be given to 15 year olds. Unfortunately we have people who will just say stuff without thinking about who they are talking to.

We are not responsible for what people do, but at the same time we do not want to be complicit either.

the 17 year old shill who adds no value is still here so why not.
This is another one I have not noticed. Who is the 17 year old shill?

Reaction score
Listen to me. I have great degree in the many science.

1) create paper machet penis/volcano
2) add baking soda into hollow penis volcano hole
3) add vinegar

I receive PhD for this. You can too.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I didn't see it, and CJ has been too busy with life stuff to catch the things I don't see.

@CarterJ07 sorry bud, but we don't let people under 18 here. Come back in a few years.

The problem is when people start offering advice that shouldn't be given to 15 year olds. Unfortunately we have people who will just say stuff without thinking about who they are talking to.

We are not responsible for what people do, but at the same time we do not want to be complicit either.

This is another one I have not noticed. Who is the 17 year old shill?
We had an issue like this in World of Tanks , we didn't have an age limit in place yet , it was always older guys or at least college age that had applied.

Young fella who was a damn good player over coms with all the noise i knew he was younger than most but i had him pegged for 18 or so. I had never asked his age directly, of the recruiters had brought him into the battalion.

Were all sitting around on Teamspeak being ourselves, smoking n joking , cussing n just being adults right. Well this kids coms light up with a very angry female voice.

Mom begins to tell us how we should all be ashamed our selves and how no child of hers will be taking part in any thing like this and blah blah blah blah ...

Like WTF ,,, few days later he pops on and comes into "my office" in the officers channels to apologize for everything that happened and told me he had to leave the clan.

Turned out he was 13

After that we had a thing at the top of the application page , Must Be 18 Or Over

New Threads