Gyno starting in right nipple

Reaction score
Whatsup yall! I started my cycle just over 3 weeks ago. I’m taking 200 mg test e and 200 mg tren e per week. Also taking 10 mg of cardarine a day. A few days ago I started noticing some sensitivity/ tingling in my right nipple. This morning I noticed there’s now a small ball like thing formed in my nipple. Any suggestions on what I should take and at what dosage? My Dr will prescribe me clomid today. Other than that I feel amazing. I’ve read that Raloxifene will reverse it, if so what dosage and is this prescribed by doctors?
Thanks for all the help in advance!

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Just scroll down to "16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia". This is some info I gathered over the years.

Written by Austinite

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Gyno at only 200mg of testosterone? I suppose it can happen, but that's a very low dose and it'd be rare to develop gyno after only 3 weeks.

I'm guessing this is your first cycle? Any reason you added tren, instead of doing a solo run with only testosterone to see how you'd react?

Did you have any gyno during puberty, or are you overweight by any chance?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
If your doctor is prescribing you clomid, then why don't you talk to him about dosages and also about raloxifene?

Reaction score
If your doctor is prescribing you clomid, then why don't you talk to him about dosages and also about raloxifene?
Hey there! This is my 3rd time taking this cycle. The last time was almost two years ago. I got slightly sensitive nipples each time as well. And I just asked him about the raloxifene, I havnt heard back yet.

Reaction score

Thanks so much for this. Just finished reading it and it definitely gave me a better understanding. I think I’m going to start with raloxifene!

Reaction score
Gyno at only 200mg of testosterone? I suppose it can happen, but that's a very low dose and it'd be rare to develop gyno after only 3 weeks.

I'm guessing this is your first cycle? Any reason you added tren, instead of doing a solo run with only testosterone to see how you'd react?

Both my brother and dad have had gyno. My brother just had the surgery a few weeks ago. The lump that had formed so far is super small, pretty much pea size.

Reaction score
My Doctor just told me he’s never prescribed it before and that he’s not familiar with it enough to prescribe it. Do you recommend I get it underground or just get clomiphene from him?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank you for this NOT being your first post ... phewwww .. just saying ... nipples and everything .. and thank you also for not including a pic ...

P.S. I did learn something ... that Tren E was something we could pick up at our local hrt clinic ... I did not know that ....

Reaction score
I wanted to thank you for this NOT being your first post ... phewwww .. just saying ... nipples and everything .. and thank you also for not including a pic ...

P.S. I did learn something ... that Tren E was something we could pick up at our local hrt clinic ... I did not know that ....
Lol, I didn’t get the test or tren from my doc.

Reaction score
I'm assuming your reaction to test and tren together sent your prolactin sky high? Have you gotten any bloodwork done?
I got blood work done 4 weeks ago before I started. I was planning on getting blood work done again at 6 weeks in. My doctor said he would prescribe the Raloxifene though so I was just gonna start with that.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Lol, I didn’t get the test or tren from my doc.
Why did you decide to use tren in your first cycle, instead of just doing a solo run of testosterone to see how you react?

Have you gotten blood work yet to check your estrogen and prolactin levels?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I got blood work done 4 weeks ago before I started. I was planning on getting blood work done again at 6 weeks in. My doctor said he would prescribe the Raloxifene though so I was just gonna start with that.
I commend you for getting baseline blood work done... but you need to go get bloodwork again if you are going experiencing side effects.

Your issue may have nothing to do with estrogen at all. And once again, it's very unusual to develop gyno after only 3 weeks at such low dosages.

Go get more blood work done. Check estrogen and prolactin, in addition to your hormone, CBC and CMP panels.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Test by itself at 400mg sent my prolactin high so I had to add 200mg of mast to get my prolactin back where it should. Tren is known for prolactin issues so i'm guessing even though you are very low dose, the combo of the two fucked you. Should have started with one compound and assessed.

Reaction score
Test by itself at 400mg sent my prolactin high so I had to add 200mg of mast to get my prolactin back where it should. Tren is known for prolactin issues so i'm guessing even though you are very low dose, the combo of the two fucked you. Should have started with one compound and assessed.
I’ve done this cycle before and never had any issues, other than the slight nipple stuff.

no gyno at puberty and not over weight. I’m 6’5 225 about 11-12% bf. But my brother and dad both had gyno

Reaction score
Ok
I commend you for getting baseline blood work done... but you need to go get bloodwork again if you are going experiencing side effects.

Your issue may have nothing to do with estrogen at all. And once again, it's very unusual to develop gyno after only 3 weeks at such low dosages.

Go get more blood work done. Check estrogen and prolactin, in addition to your hormone, CBC and CMP panels.
Okay, thanks so much for the advice. I’ll do that asap. Do you not recommend me starting Raloxifene at 60mg a day?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ok

Okay, thanks so much for the advice. I’ll do that asap. Do you not recommend me starting Raloxifene at 60mg a day?
I'm not recommending anything until I see your bloodwork. Especially if you supposedly ran this cycle before with no issue. It seems very unusual that this isn't your first cycle, yet you have so many basic questions and lack of information to share with us. A person should already know what they are doing by the time they are running multiple compounds, and have ancillaries on hand even if they don't know they will need them.

@turkey_sandwich gave you several links. Go read them and make your own decision.

New Threads