Hair transplant log

cavorite

Reaction score
Yes that's why I need to try to stabilize the current loss first

i eventually stopped caring about my hair loss, but i thought the hair tattoo actually looked better than the other options.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
i eventually stopped caring about my hair loss, but i thought the hair tattoo actually looked better than the other options.
Until you’re in the sun and it’s so thin you look like you bought some spray paint.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Until you’re in the sun and it’s so thin you look like you bought some spray paint.
hair tattoo doesn't look like that at all. Have you actually seen real ones? They are made to mimic a shaved head after you hit it with some clippers.

It's a tattoo, but the technique is called micro-pigmentation.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@TeddyBear I actually had this done on a scar that I had on the upper right side of my head, you can't even tell it's there.

I've seen other guys with their entire scalp done... again, can't tell the difference unless you rub your hand against the person's scalp and feel that there's little to none of that fresh buzz cut feel.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
hair tattoo doesn't look like that at all. Have you actually seen real ones? They are made to mimic a shaved head after you hit it with some clippers.

It's a tattoo, but the technique is called micro-pigmentation.
I have seen them. But a real buzzed head still often loses color and thins with age. Very few old men with real dense and dark coverage would buzz it that way. The ones I’ve seen don’t look natural once you’ve reached a certain point.

Kinda like dying eyebrows.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have seen them. But a real buzzed head still often loses color and thins with age. Very few old men with real dense and dark coverage would buzz it that way. The ones I’ve seen don’t look natural once you’ve reached a certain point.

Kinda like dying eyebrows.
that's because of the ink they use. The fading is intentional, because tattoo ink doesn't look like real hair. I forget what the ink is called that they use, but it is special and much different than typical tattoo ink.

I disagree with your opinion, I think they look really good... especially for the price. Besides, if you're worried about it not matching your age then you can ask for less density... or if you already had it done once then you can wait a few years for it to fade and then ask for less density.

If you've seen ones that don't look natural, then it was probably done by someone just entering the micro pigmentation industry that did it for dirt cheap.

All the before and afters on the page I linked look natural to me. 🤷‍♂️

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
that's because of the ink they use. The fading is intentional, because tattoo ink doesn't look like real hair. I forget what the ink is called that they use, but it is special and much different than typical tattoo ink.

I disagree with your opinion, I think they look really good... especially for the price. Besides, if you're worried about it not matching your age then you can ask for less density... or if you already had it done once then you can wait a few years for it to fade and then ask for less density.

If you've seen ones that don't look natural, then it was probably done by someone just entering the micro pigmentation industry that did it for dirt cheap.

SMP ink the stuff for hair tattoos is made to be diluted so it can match a persons natural hair color

Regular tattoo ink isn't.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score

They did brag about it being a new person. To be fair.

If I was bald: I’d consider the route as shown in the picture. It looks good. But my buzz cut wouldn’t be complimented by that quite yet.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

If I was bald: I’d consider the route as shown in the picture. It looks good. But my buzz cut wouldn’t be complimented by that quite yet.
15234691499585.jpg

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Bigbadwolf25 check out micro-pigmentation.. one use case is to create fullness for thinning such as yours. Trust me when I say it improves it by a lot, and you honestly can't tell.

I go in once every 2 years to touch up the small scar on my head, and I see a lot of the clients. Some with shaved hair, and others with hair. All of them look natural.

I've seen guys who were thinning, and then they got micro-pigmentation but kept their hair length the same, and it added so much fullness to their appearance to where it didn't look like they were thinning at all.

Just another option to consider if you can stabilize your hair loss.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

micro-pigmentation also uses special thinner needles and a special tattoo gun compared to a regular tattoo gun and needles.

The only bad job I've seen done is someone who went to an actual tattoo guy and asked for this to be done. It did kind of look like spray paint or something. He used regular tattoo ink, and a regular tattoo gun with needles... I would agree that this particular guy did come out looking shitty, but I chalk that up to the tools and ink used, in addition to the person's lack of experience doing micro-pigmentation.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
micro-pigmentation also uses special thinner needles and a special tattoo gun compared to a regular tattoo gun and needles.

The only bad job I've seen done is someone who went to an actual tattoo guy and asked for this to be done. It did kind of look like spray paint or something. He used regular tattoo ink, and a regular tattoo gun with needles... I would agree that this particular guy did come out looking shitty, but I chalk that up to the tools and ink used, in addition to the person's lack of experience doing micro-pigmentation.
Well, once I’m a Yano-certified skinhead, I’ll take up suggestions for micro. I could pull it. Round head.

Spoke to a dude with a siccccccck beard. Up close, realized his is just months ahead of mine. Same shape, color, texture. His advise: ride it out. No tricks. I see he’s right, because they’re the same.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well, once I’m a Yano-certified skinhead, I’ll take up suggestions for micro. I could pull it. Round head.

Spoke to a dude with a siccccccck beard. Up close, realized his is just months ahead of mine. Same shape, color, texture. His advise: ride it out. No tricks. I see he’s right, because they’re the same.
I wish I could grow a nice thick beard like you guys.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Turkey 💯 packages have hotel and procedure included all you need is airfare around $4k total if your getting 1300 or more graphs way worth it they do up to 3000 graphs there in the deal.

Reaction score
Getting a hair transplant so gonna log the whole process. A little background info.

33 years old. Been having diffuse thinning for a few years now. Been on minoxidil and derma rolling for 2 years. Did finasteride 1 mg for a year and honestly didn't notice much. Hair kept shedding so I recently came off it.

Here are some current hair pics. 1st one is out of shower semi dries and second is how it looks during the day. As you can see diffuse thinning all over pretty much.

Turkey scares me for transplants. Seen a lot of botched ones and yes they are very cheap but once you leave you can never ask them followup questions or have easy access to see them if problems arise.

So I'm looking at local places. 3 this week. First one was today. Meeting only lasted about 10 minutes. She looked at my hair with a comb and took pics. She stated I would need to do the fue 2 day transplant for a total of 2500 grafts. Total cost is 14k. A little more than I was hoping for haha. The issue is I really don't want to take fin or dut since I don't like blocking dht in the body but seems like without it there would be no use for a transplant so I have to make up my mind.

Have another consultation this Friday so will post updates then.
Following this --

When I started gear started thinning at the temples

Went on Fin and minoxidil I do all that shit
Microneedle with the pen
Minoxidil
Have had the baby hairs come in from that
Fin 1mg a day
I still lose a bit of hair when I wash in the shower, but I have long hair.

Trying to grow the temples back or will transplant in the future

Reaction score
Any of you guys try fin?
I am on it have teh 5mg I cut into 4s from my Doctor

It does make you feel a bit weird but it can be my own mind playing tricks on me

Hair loss has slowed down and been on for 8 months did nothing for hairline though using microneedle and minox for that,

Reaction score
I am on it have teh 5mg I cut into 4s from my Doctor

It does make you feel a bit weird but it can be my own mind playing tricks on me

Hair loss has slowed down and been on for 8 months did nothing for hairline though using microneedle and minox for that,
Thanks can you explain a bit more by made you feel weird. Hinder any gains in the gym?

Reaction score
Thanks can you explain a bit more by made you feel weird. Hinder any gains in the gym?
My gains were fine

Had lost of interest in sex which came back after a couple of weeks but this could have been because of the primobolan - so I cannot pinpoint exactly what it was

I am still on the Fin now and have ok libido and no dick issues though.

I have heard crushing the tablets and adding to your minoxidil oil will work as 'topical fin' with less side effects

Not sure about taking at night, I may try taking at night but not sure if it will have a decrease in sides.

It can be placebo in all honesty --- but gains were fine and libido came back

New Threads