Halotestin - "The Halo Thread"

Hennessee

Reaction score
I do not see a lot of good Halo threads here so I figure I'd make one. Am very curious about this compound and wanted to get some hands-on input.

For those of you that have used it, please give us the rundown on:

-What it does/what AAS it is similar to
-Dosing
-How long can run
-What type of results to expect
-Side effects
-Anything else you feel may be helpful to add.

Any information is welcome, but please note if you are speaking from actual personal use/experience or if you are speaking from something you have read.

Thanks!

Btcowboy

Reaction score
In for the comments, your right there is not a lot out there in Halo.

This is my second time running it. I use for meet prep and meet day.

Started my prep 7 weeks back. Used 20mg 1 hr pwo for all my "peak days". Which equates to 1x week. Now that I am in the peaking phase of prep peak days are everyday that I am in the gym so now 20mg 3x week pwo. Meet day I plan on 20mg pre squat, 20mg pre bench, 20mg pre deadlift, 60mg total that day.

The way I am running it I dont notice any negative sides from it. I get increase in focus, aggression, and strength all great for peak days and trying to set some PRs.

I have been thinking of running it 20mg ed my last week before meet but have been kinda told to be careful doing that... so most likely wont do that

Reaction score
I take Halo in contest prep

Dosing : 30mg ED
How long : 45 days
Results : hardness and aggressivity in the gym
Side : nothing for now

I take 20mg 1 hour after my breakfast and I can really feel aggressivity building up in me.
I take 10mg 1 hour after meal 4.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Greg Doucett said it makes him feel like shit

rexwal

Reaction score
I loved halo so much.

I dunno if it has the same effect on everyone, but it made my mind go lightning fast. Everything was always in slow motion, as if I had an adrenaline rush all the time. I was super focused, it reminded me a lot of that movie, "Limitless." I remember it was my 3rd day on it at 30mg a day and I could keep close track of every vehicle on the highway. At one point, I saw a car all the way down on the opposite side of the highway and knew it would make a mistake that would lead to a collision. Sure enough, it lost control and hit someone.

Strength came along pretty quick. I was prepping for a contest, super low calories, low carbs, drained of all energy. But I constantly set PR's on deadlifts, got to the point where I stopped upping the weight even though it was easy because I was afraid of hurting myself.

After a few weeks I did notice lethargy outside of the gym getting a lot more extreme. As in I was on the verge of just passing out and falling asleep all the time. Second I stepped into the gym I would become an animal, but all I wanted to do when I left was eat and sleep.

I didn't see any random increased anger or aggression. The only thing I really noticed was I constantly got annoyed with how slow people were. My mind was going so fast, every time someone had to stop and think while telling me a story or something, it would feel like forever and aggravate me. I remember being on a date with a chick and she got the hiccups while telling me a story, every single time she hiccuped I would get so fucking mad because I just wanted her to finish the damn story already. But outside of that, I wouldn't get any more mad at people making mistakes or talking shit or whatever.

I ran it for 4 weeks, 30mg a day with 40mg a day the last few days before the comp. Didn't notice any halo-specific sides other than some really fucking intense pumps from time to time. Definitely helped me maintain a solid pump when on stage. Brought out my veins and made me look a little more dense, but didn't do anything for me as far as mass goes. If I were to use it again, it'd be for the strength benefits or the training while dieting benefits. Halo was the only think keeping me training during those miserable last few weeks.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I do not see a lot of good Halo threads here so I figure I'd make one. Am very curious about this compound and wanted to get some hands-on input.

For those of you that have used it, please give us the rundown on:

-What it does/what AAS it is similar to
-Dosing
-How long can run
-What type of results to expect
-Side effects

Any information is welcome, but please note if you are speaking from actual personal use/experience or if you are speaking from something you have read.

Thanks!
There isn't much in the way of clinical research as far as I am concerned. However, I'll give you my limited experience with it.

I believe that I am a hyper responder to halo:

-What it does/what AAS it is similar to: It's what you think steroids did before ever running steroids. It increases aggression and strength, almost instantaneously
-Dosing: I have run 10mg PWO and 20 mg PWO. 10 always makes me feel great, 20 I always get injured. Not from being stupid, but because my muscles contract harder than my body can handle.
-How long can run: I have only ever run it PWO
-What type of results to expect: Imagine having a great day in the gym where all the weights feel light, everything moves easily and you just feel fucking strong as fuck
-Side effects: the only sides I have gotten are injuries

lone wolf

Reaction score
Most UG halo is underdosed/fake/bunk. and maybe, raw powder is weak and expensive. If this is your first time to try halo, I recommend HG halo like stenox or upjohn smith one or whatever. Its very expensive but even 20-30mg of HG tabs is much stronger than 50-60mg of UG halo.

UG halo - little hardness and veins, small strength increase, dark feeling
HG halo - pure rage, anger, want to kill all idiot, feel like muscles are made by steel and concrete, amazing strength

Reaction score
Well I have said it in my log but need to put my thoughts here too because my love for this compound is so fucking strong right now...

I've took halotestin 2 days only... that's it... just 2 fucking days and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT.

First day it was 30 mg (10 mg 1 hr before workout, 20 mg 30-45 mins)
Second day was 40 mg (10 mg 1hr before, 30 mg 30-45 mins)
Tomorrow will do 40 mg again 30 mins before all in one shot.

Strength... SKY HIGH... serious... ridiculous strength... aggresivity, but not with people (You ahve to control yourself because you feel ALPHA AS FUCK...), good libido... good mood... I don't know...this is.......ridiculous... it's a pity that it fuck up your liver a lot (Like people said because I don't know yet what it's going to do to my body) but.....i'm planning to have it there in and out forever and ever... its ridiculous one more time...

My second day using it and 440 lbs 1 rep deadlift for me it's a personal record..., the first day I bench (decline) 255 lbs for 6 reps easy... (i never count the bar so it's just plates weight for all my lifts)... i'm very weak so for me this marks are high...really high... for example today I did back like I said...energy in ALL the exercises, I started with deadlift yes yes... but I finish my workout and still have strength when I always fell like shit after the first exercise... I just was in the t bar with 220 lbs for a lot of reps just smash my back and finish smashing my pecs and screaming this is my fucking home....... yes it's amazin... i feel like a superhuman.........

This is the best shit i've ever took...... I wish it helps with muscle hypertrophy thats the only thing that i miss with halo........ almost forget.......it's a "shitty" ug lab.............. I don't even know how stenox feels like................. my god...

Horn_Dog

Reaction score
Sharing this info from BigCat:

Well here's my science cliff notes :

Fluoxymesterone and its metabolites are drugs with relatively little interaction with the androgen receptor. Therefor they aren't extremely androgenic or anabolic. Especially considering price, availability and typical dose, one shouldn't expect great gains or typical androgenic sides from this drug.

The 4-ene 3-keto structure is a common trait shared by drugs that interact with the androgen, progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors (Ojasoo and Raynaud, 1985) but the specific structural 9-fluoro and 11beta-hydroxy alterations are two changes that greatly shift affinity toward the glucocorticoid receptor, and away from the androgen and progesterone receptor (Ojasoo et al, 1995). Indeed, many of the typical effects of Fluoxymesterone are those associated with symptoms of low cortisol, including increased agression and irritability, strength, dryness, slight loss of appetite. Fluoxymesterone doesn't do this solely by blocking the glucocorticoid receptor, but also by blocking the 11beta-hydroxy dehydrogenase enzymes that convert cortisone to cortisol and vice versa. That means it actively lowers the amount of formed cortisol in the blood over time (although in people with high cortisol it will initially block the deactivation as well, so it may take a few days to notice this effect in some individuals)

Because of its specific effects as an anti-glucocorticoid drug, it's also one of the few oral drugs that is best used at the end of a cycle or blast, thanks to it's ability to block some of the catabolism experienced when coming off/down. It's also, aside from maybe trenbolone and oxymetholone, possibly one of the few truly unique AAS.

For me personally I dosed it at 40-50 mg towards for periods of 6-7 weeks. The drug is supposedly very harsh on the liver, but my blood values for liver enzymes were typically normal at the end, which suggests either an exaggeration of the hepatoxic effect, or an interindividual variation. Side-effects were those associated with low cortisol : bouts of hypoglycemia, irritability and aching joints. It's not similar to any other AAS. Trenbolone has some anti-glucocorticoid properties, but Halo is better at it, while tren has a ton of other qualities/effects, and halo doesn't.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Sharing this info from BigCat:

Well here's my science cliff notes :

Fluoxymesterone and its metabolites are drugs with relatively little interaction with the androgen receptor. Therefor they aren't extremely androgenic or anabolic. Especially considering price, availability and typical dose, one shouldn't expect great gains or typical androgenic sides from this drug.

The 4-ene 3-keto structure is a common trait shared by drugs that interact with the androgen, progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors (Ojasoo and Raynaud, 1985) but the specific structural 9-fluoro and 11beta-hydroxy alterations are two changes that greatly shift affinity toward the glucocorticoid receptor, and away from the androgen and progesterone receptor (Ojasoo et al, 1995). Indeed, many of the typical effects of Fluoxymesterone are those associated with symptoms of low cortisol, including increased agression and irritability, strength, dryness, slight loss of appetite. Fluoxymesterone doesn't do this solely by blocking the glucocorticoid receptor, but also by blocking the 11beta-hydroxy dehydrogenase enzymes that convert cortisone to cortisol and vice versa. That means it actively lowers the amount of formed cortisol in the blood over time (although in people with high cortisol it will initially block the deactivation as well, so it may take a few days to notice this effect in some individuals)

Because of its specific effects as an anti-glucocorticoid drug, it's also one of the few oral drugs that is best used at the end of a cycle or blast, thanks to it's ability to block some of the catabolism experienced when coming off/down. It's also, aside from maybe trenbolone and oxymetholone, possibly one of the few truly unique AAS.

For me personally I dosed it at 40-50 mg towards for periods of 6-7 weeks. The drug is supposedly very harsh on the liver, but my blood values for liver enzymes were typically normal at the end, which suggests either an exaggeration of the hepatoxic effect, or an interindividual variation. Side-effects were those associated with low cortisol : bouts of hypoglycemia, irritability and aching joints. It's not similar to any other AAS. Trenbolone has some anti-glucocorticoid properties, but Halo is better at it, while tren has a ton of other qualities/effects, and halo doesn't.
Hmm maybe I can finally stack another oral with methyl tren

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I can finally stack another oral with methyl tren
I wouldn’t. The hepatotoxicity of a lot of orals is way overhyped. Methyl tren is not one of those orals. It’s nasty stuff.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. The hepatotoxicity of a lot of orals is way overhyped. Methyl tren is not one of those orals. It’s nasty stuff.
The toxicity-related sides actually are grossly overexaggerated, for me personally. I've gotten bloods on it many times over the years. Without any supports, it doesn't mess me up anymore than Superdrol does, and if running supports like UDCA on cycle, I sometimes won't even come outside the ref ranges on short cycles (2-3wks). Of course this is anecdotal, and everyone is a little different, ymmv.. so please don't read my posts as advice, take it as a grain of salt, and do what works best for yourself.

Lastly "Methyl Tren" is a compound that can be oral or injected, I've used and enjoy both. The injectable version of metribolone allows it to bypass the liver the first time around making it much less hepatoxic, perhaps you should take a peek at that. ;)

New Threads