Hands numbness

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So i popped my GH cherry tonight. Yay! Been waiting for that day for a month now!!

Got some Andromed's green tops. I took 3 iu's. Its been 2.5 hrs and my hands are freaking numb...Thats a side from the GH right?

And does that mean i need to lower the dosage or keep going at 3 iu/d and see how it goes?

I know we usually take it morning, but i had been waiting so long i just pinned it soon as i got it!

Thanks in advance for your input!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So i popped my GH cherry tonight. Yay! Been waiting for that day for a month now!!

Got some Andromed's green tops. I took 3 iu's. Its been 2.5 hrs and my hands are freaking numb...Thats a side from the GH right?

And does that mean i need to lower the dosage or keep going at 3 iu/d and see how it goes?

I know we usually take it morning, but i had been waiting so long i just pinned it soon as i got it!

Thanks in advance for your input!

Hey bro...keep us informed..spoke with AML about the greenies..

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro...keep us informed..spoke with AML about the greenies..

Yea, im curious about the quality. Thats why i was asking about the hand numbness @ 3 iu... its still going on right now...
I would say it started about 2 to 2.5 hrs after my shot. Its kinda freaky the first time that happens lol

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I can imagine how you must be feeling. Was aware of the side but never heard of it being so immediate...lol...maybe 3 is a bit much to start..BTw sent you a PM.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hehe yea...
Imagine the testing protocol is to take 10 iu and go do bloodwork...omg id be numb from head to toes lol...

pirovoliko

Reaction score
LOL...i just ripped off some quick research in general and found a few things - apparently sides like numbness can be pretty immediate - withion a day or two due to water retention. Good news is this means the shit is right on, bad news is the dose is too high, particularly at the beginning. Especially around 3 ius to start - lots of complaints there about almost immediate numbness. Seems most recommendations are to begin about 2 ius and up it .5 ius every two weeks or so to adjust slowly. Seems sides get better with time as you up dose. so might want to consider dropping it to 2 ius. How are you planning to run the gh?

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats good news then. Means the stuff is legit.
I will try keeping it at 3 iu/d. If it really gets too much ill lower it.
I mean its not too bad right now, other then every 10 seconds i rub my fingers together lol
Btw i plan on doing 5 on- 2 off

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3IUs a day IMO is too much to start with. You need to get used to it. I went 1iu a day for first 10days then 2ius a day for next 4-6 weeks then up to 3-4iu from there if you wanna go that high. It all depends on what you're using it for but plan on not seeing real benefits until at least month 3 more realistically month 4. Plan ahead so you dont run out as you're gonna wanna run it for 8-9months before taking a few off. Before you decide to drop the dose because the sides are too much do us all a favor since you're an Andromed fella, hit 5ius and go get bloods done and post up results. I'd be interested in mixing something in with me Rips if they score well. These Andro's Greenies are totally new and we need some bloods. !SHRUGS!

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinned 2 iu this morning upon waking up, i didnt notice any numbness. Btw i will have enough for 9 months @ 4iu 5on-2 off
Should i take 2 more iu at night?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinned 2 iu this morning upon waking up, i didnt notice any numbness. Btw i will have enough for 9 months @ 4iu 5on-2 off
Should i take 2 more iu at night?

9 months at 4 iu 5on2off will be a good place to start at.

what are you looking for out of it??

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im looking for fat loss (stuburn fat that i cant seem to get rid of, even on strict diet) and other properties like skin enhancement, better sleep, general well being/ anti-aging...
Im sorry if its already posted somewhere, but is 2 iu morning + 2 iu end of day (dinner time) a good schedule?

@ Pirovoliko: Well 3 iu at once made my hands numb, but didnt feel any sides at 2 iu...Might as well do 2 in the morning and 2 10 hrs later ... (?)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im looking for fat loss (stuburn fat that i cant seem to get rid of, even on strict diet) and other properties like skin enhancement, better sleep, general well being/ anti-aging...

You will be a happy boy. And yes, I recommend splitting your dose - 2iu at waking and 2iu just before you hit the sack at night.

Respect,
Vette

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you Vette,
Thank you guys for your input. Im a GH noob :p

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would not split the dose. I believe you get more benefit from a big dose right away in the morning. And the sides might get bad if you split it up. My buddy started takin 1iu 3x daily and the cts was getting extremely bad. 2-4ius right in the morning upon waking and be done.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On scripts it's suggested to pin at night. I pinned in the morning and never felt a thing. I pin at night now and wake up feeling the numbness. Fwiw

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for you replies.

And whats the deal with food and shot timing? Does that have to do with anything? I hear people not eat after a morning shot...Im always hungry when i wake up, and need to eat before i go to work...
Thanks

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the reason GH scripts are administered at night is because the bodies natural GH pulse is at night. Meaning your natural GH pulse is low or non existent which is why you have a script.

New Threads