Having hard time eat clean

Reaction score
This is pretty much self-admittance of your reluctance to learn, so there is no point arguing about anything with you :)

Suffice to say, you have no idea about the inferiority of nutrient timing in comparison to cals & macros or how most eating disorders begin.

Studies show you that 30 to 50 grams of protein per day is all that's need too. How much protein do you eat? And I got my nutrition down to what works well for me and that's what it boils down to. Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I don't know jack about nutrient timing. Some people do great with fast carbs throughout the day. I don't but they are only necessary at certain times anyway but hey I'm no aceto right?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
The only time you need fast carbs are post workout and at breakfast period.

Horseshit.

Everyone's insulin sensitivity is different and iifym doesn't work for everyone.

Yes it does. IIFYM is followed by every single person who calculates macros they need and fills those macros with food.

Timing is everything with carbs assuming your eating 7 meals a day which you should and I prefer to do.

More horseshit. Timing is a very, very small part of the big picture and it's so individualized it cannot be generalized as one should eat 7 times a day. I prefer having something called a life lol.

The majority of people I've seen that do iifym doesn't looke all that great depending on what they are taking drug wise what their goals are etc.

The vast majority of the people eating chicken and broccoli 7 times a day look like shit too ;)

you can't pull the shit Juan morel does and expect to get away with it lmao unless you just gain on a stupid low amount of calories.

I can name many people who eat whatever they want and have amazi physiques but also have piss poor genetics. Try again.

Some people have gifted metabolisms. I don't care what a study says . There is a study on the "internet" contradicting everything! You have to figure out how to utilize carbs on your own for your own body. I only utilize fast carbs for glycogen replenishment not for energy to run throughout the day so post workout and breakfast

You don't care what studies say bc you can't interpret them. Try learning to interpret them properly and you'll find more use for them.

Eat kfc 4 meals a day then eat a grilled chicken breast 4 meals a day following. See which one makes you feel better lol. I prefer to eat clean. I just feel better doing it. I don't feel sluggish throughout the day I work harder I train harder etc. junk food makes me feel like shit. Do I love it? Absolutely but I limit my cheat days. I'm a little Debbie destroyer! Pizza! McDonald's! Popeyes! Ice cream! Cake! Captain crunch! Gummy worms!

We all have campfire stories to share as well. That doesn't make it correct or factual.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Studies show you that 30 to 50 grams of protein per day is all that's need too. How much protein do you eat? And I got my nutrition down to what works well for me and that's what it boils down to. Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I don't know jack about nutrient timing. Some people do great with fast carbs throughout the day. I don't but they are only necessary at certain times anyway but hey I'm no aceto right?

Please point to one (1) single study that says that. I'll wait....

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

Cite this non-existent study :)

By admitting that you don't care what science has to say, your admitting that you don't care about learning.
By not caring about learning, your knowledge base is inevitably going to be limited - this is evidenced by your views on nutrient timing through this thread.

This really isn't hard to understand man - by only learning through self-experimentation, your clueless about the inferiority of nutrient timing in comparison to cals & macros or how most eating disorders begin. That's just the way it is.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If you can't find one that's all you need to say :32 (18):

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

1) That's not a study, its an article.

2) The "study" within the article is only a commentary piece by a few researchers.

3) The RDA has always been, and always will be, the minimal requirements the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine believes is necessary to avoid DEFICIENCY (in this case, stay alive) for the vast majority of the country (fat, inactive, folks). It has jackshit to do with with body recomposition. Context matters.

4) The RDA has been heavily criticized by the vast majority of the scientific community, something you should be aware of if you had any desire to learn and/or knew you how to correctly interpret data (your "there is a study on the internet contradicting everything" suggests you don't).

5) Both points 3 & 4 are actually explained within the commentary piece. It was literally devoted to explaining why you shouldn't take the RDA seriously and how people misinterpret the recommendations.
That's hilarious. YOU are doing the exact thing the paper is telling you not do. Proof that you didn't even bother to read what your referencing - ****ing LOL.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
1) That's not a study, its an article.

2) The "study" within the article is only a commentary piece by a few researchers.

3) The RDA has always been, and always will be, the minimal requirements the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine believes is necessary to avoid DEFICIENCY (in this case, stay alive) for the vast majority of the country (fat, inactive, folks). It has jackshit to do with with body recomposition. Context matters.

4) The RDA has been heavily criticized by the vast majority of the scientific community, something you should be aware of if you had any desire to learn and/or knew you how to correctly interpret data (your "there is a study on the internet contradicting everything" suggests you don't).

5) Both points 3 & 4 are actually explained within the commentary piece. It was literally devoted to explaining why you shouldn't take the RDA seriously and how people misinterpret the recommendations.
That's hilarious. YOU are doing the exact thing the paper is telling you not do. Proof that you didn't even bother to read what your referencing - ****ing LOL.

You're*

10char

score 1 for tool

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Zilla almost always uses the wrong "you're/your" Ive never said anything about it in the past, but my OCD just cant take it anymore....

All the content I provide you guys and all I get is some bitching about my you're/yours. I see how it is.

Reaction score
That's the only way I could put on any weight was to not worry about eating clean I look for the most calories , I burn so many during the day at work so I have to make sure I eat more calories than I burn off so for me it's easier for me to eat not so clean . I eat anywhere from 4,000 to 4,500 cal a day , I finally figured my body out with my food consumption on gaining weight , but when I'm home I try to eat as best as I can that way I mix it up , clean / not clean !!! Like they said keep it simple

New Threads