Havnt been myself lately

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT can suck a fat turd. My head is all over the place. I go from raging dickhead to getting choked up over nothing and back again. I have said things to people and thought, man thats not even like me. I havnt wanted to go to the gym, to the mma gym or anything really. I had the flu for a couple of weeks and never got back into gear. I finally made the gym tonight and what do you know. Ive lost 3 lbs but stronger than I was a month ago. I was happy about that. I thought strength would be down for sure. Not sure how that works out but I think Osta has alot to do with it. Now if I could just get my head together. Im thinking about just starting TRT ahead of schedule. I wanted to wait and go through Mike but man Im ready to quit feeling like shit. The wife is a trooper but I can tell she is a little disappointed. She was getting it twice a day on cycle. I dont even want to look at titty pics now.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pct can be like this, Hang in there Bubba. Do whats best for you right now brother. Start TRT and feel better.

I experience with pct was similar, maybe thats why i also ended up with TRT, blast and cruise

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if you went right into trt post cycle. No pct needed.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about a cruze also. BUT I did some digging and ask some questions and have decided against it for now.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am thankful that I am old and never come completely off. If I taper down for a cruise and start feeling like shit I just bump it. Now, this is not for you young guys who still want balls that actually produce swimmers, but the the 55 year old guys like me who had a vasectomy 25 years ago it is indeed nice to not have to go through PCT anymore. I (to the best of my knowledge) have never had 'roid rage' but I sure as hell had PCT rage/anger/frustration/anxiety and I hated every damn minute of it.

Hang in there my young brothers... you will be old before you know it.

Much Respect,
Vette

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Do some meditation. Don't use pre workout supplements, don't consume too much caffeine. Learn to breath every now and then. Your head will come together.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you just need mental strength

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do some meditation. Don't use pre workout supplements, don't consume too much caffeine. Learn to breath every now and then. Your head will come together.

This is pretty good advice here Tilly.... I would add that you need to watch out for estro rebound- yours sounds like it could be a little off. And I will say this over and over again. D-Asparctic Acid helps and running caber through PCT along with 5-HTP, and DHEA were always what pulled me through. I was always depressed... and sometimes would watch movies on the Hallmark Channel. And spoon my wife.

Now put your big boy pants on and do this shit!!

Much Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck the scale it's your worst enemy. Going off gear = dropping water, so don't add the mindfuck of weighing yourself into the equation. Just hang on and know PCT/ HTPA Recovery is easy for some guys and hell for others.

Heavy weights and trauma to the muscles forces hormones to "wake up". There are allot of hormones at play here besides Test & E2, they have balance out.

Grab your nuts.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting comment. So you would just taper down to a trt dose?

Guys that are on trt will blast & cruise. Meaning after the cycle you drop back to your trt dose.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hang in there Bubba, I was going thru something very similar and I am cruising. I think sometimes we get a little lopsided hormonaly and mentally or first one then the other. I've started medidation thru some silly app I found on my phone....I swear it's working. Andrew Johnson, google it, I listed before bed and I really feel better the next day. My half cent!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT is all about attitude. I'm going thru it now. But I stay positive. I make damn sure to get my ass in the gym, go heavy, eat like a retard and just keep cool about things. Its a mind game.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my anti depression pct rule? get stress in check. my work out grouo motivate me enough when on pct that its just another day at the gym.
I get too much shit if I miss a day. so. I grab my nuts and put my time in.

we all react diff. im using osta on my pct this time as well.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your blood? Your E2 maybe jacked up. As mentioned above "estrogen rebound". Let face it you symptoms sound like they are related to e2

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PFM is right loose the scales. Especially if your doing martial arts and lifting weights. Your going to flux. Concentrate on what looks and feels good to you not what the numbers are. From the looks of things on a previous post you made some damn good progress. Thats the bright side. Enjoy your progress Bubba youve earned it.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the advice. I felt like a stud lifting last night but was sucking wind like a little bitch at the mma gym tonight. I feel a little better today.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going to get bloodwork this week. I have a feeling E2 is out of whack too.

New Threads