Helios Announcement!

Reaction score
Alright brothers and sisters, it's March 1st and as promised we have a huge announcement from Helios Nutrition!

Effective immediately Manny1656 will be joining the staff as the primary nutritionist! Spongy will still be available to help and take on new clients as needed, but Manny will be catering to all your nutrition and training needs.

Manny has many years experience in the training and nutrition fields and is an incredible asset the team. At the age of 19, Manny owned 2 of the top ranked nutrition stores within a national sports nutrition shop franchise and as a result has worked with some of the top names in the nutrition business. He has helped literally thousands of people reach their nutrition and fitness goals, whether it's to compete in shows or just drop a few pounds. In fact, Manny currently manages Spongy's personal diet.

He and Spongy have worked very very closely over the last couple of years with clients in the local area and have seen tremendous results. They now want to bring that chemistry and service to SI!

Once again, Spongy will still be available to answer questions and manage current clients so this is by NO means an indication that he will be backing away from the company or the board.

But wait, that's just the tip of the iceberg! Over the last couple of months Manny and Spongy have been working on an EXCLUSIVE line of products for SteroidInsight.com members! The ugly truth is that these stores you buy your protein powders, preworkouts, creatines, etc from are charging you upwards of 400% what they paid for! Let's put that in perspective... Walgreen's marks up their items 35% on average. Grocery stores operate on a minuscule 4-6%!

So wait, that $60 pre workout you just bought only cost G*C (franchise name edited to protect the not-so-innocent) $15?! Damn straight!

Our goal is to provide you the absolute BEST quality for the lowest price! We will update you on our progress as we go along, and we want you guys to help us build the brand! We value your opinions and want to know what YOU guys want!

So to summarize.

1) Manny is a bad ass nutritionist that will get you your results!
2) Spongy is still around to help when needed and work with current clients, but is focusing on the background aspects of the business
3) Helios Nutrition is working on a line of products that will knock your socks off!
4) Helios Nutrition is a company that survives and thrives because of you guys, and we are THRILLED to be able to give back to SI and it's members.

THANK YOU for getting us to this point and THANK YOU for your continued support!

Please help me in officially welcoming Manny to the Helios Nutrition team!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have Manny taking a more direct role in helping the members out... Definitely looking forward to some supplements that actually WORK and do more than just empty our wallets.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys....I appreciate it for the site and myself

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys will NOT be disappointed. These formulas are substantially dosed without the crazy price tag!

Not to mention they came from your two fav bromantical figures

Spongy and Manny!!
Lol
Ok I'm down

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent news! Very exciting to have you with Helios Manny.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit guys! I am looking forward to your products, as well.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am all in! It is good to see Manny on board!

Can I PM Manny for diet and nutrition advice and a plan or how can one go about getting a 12 week plan and some of those new supplements?

Much respect,
Vette

Reaction score
For tax and record keeping purposes all diets and items must be paid for through our merchant account, but feel free to PM Manny or Spongy with any questions you may have. When we have the supplements we will select a few of our current clients to sample them and give reviews here on SI! A website is being developed to make paying for diets and product much easier, but bear with us as we try to figure out web development.

I am all in! It is good to see Manny on board!

Can I PM Manny for diet and nutrition advice and a plan or how can one go about getting a 12 week plan and some of those new supplements?

Much respect,
Vette

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff sponge and manny! Godspeed!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy and excited to see this. Two solid brothers doin the right thing for the brothers in iron. Good shit! !SHRUGS!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Manny! Looking forward to the new product line!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Its GREAT to see such a professional company on board here at SI. Just what we need. Thank you SI staff for allowing us to get to know people like Helios Nutrtion as well as having a great mod on board (Spongy). Congratulations Manny1656. And thanks again Helios Nutrtion!

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Schucks guys,
Y'all are the best

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exclusive SI supplements... I'm in! Welcome Manny!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is exciting news. I love the growth

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great news fellas..... Good luck on your venture!