Hello All.

Trendkill

Elite
Reaction score
Trendkill you are an online troll you have like 1000000 posts on this forum alone pls stfu you are not contributing to society positively. By my own admission deez nuts, you took my words out of proportion. Dabbling in the gym can mean more than your boomer brain can formulate. But cool bro. Eat dick
you just said this forum is weak and you’re out. Please stop lying to us. If you said you’re leaving then please follow through. You’re off to a wonderful start in life. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Reaction score
If you’re going to troll at least be good at it. You can’t be this obvious this early. Take a look at @Valdosta history on the proper way to do it.

anyways, have fun with your inconsistent dabbling. Hope that works out well for ya
How did I go out of my way to invalidate your post you buttfucking clown? I started to respond and basically decided I would let others answer the post.
You want a tip? Here's one: jump off a bridge you stupid fuck. That is the best advice a bitch troll like you will ever get here.
Exactly like that. You picked up your device and replied to something that didn't affect you at all. You just felt the need to say some fuckery that does entice invalidation. Are you fucking dumb? Is the juice getting to your boomer brainr?

Trendkill

Elite
Reaction score
Exactly like that. You picked up your device and replied to something that didn't affect you at all. You just felt the need to say some fuckery that does entice invalidation. Are you fucking dumb? Is the juice getting to your boomer brainr?
Why. Are. You. Still. Here?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score

About you wanting my testicles though?…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Who do you think is a boomer? Get your generations right you insecure fucktard.

Reaction score
Who do you think is a boomer? Get your generations right you insecure fucktard.
I'm insecure but you're a dedicated troll on a bodybuilding forum. Ironical 😂. Boomer isn't literal my point is you're fucking old. Fuck a generation..? Gen Z, Gen Yo Momma who the fuck cares this is the internet

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
He's got you pegged. Always the same shit. Same tone, same kind of writing. Just a different story. Even I'm starting to recognize it. Then you just devolve into a collective spasm of keyboard fury and unhinged lunacy.

You. Are. Fucking. Nuts.

Reaction score
😂🤣😂 a bunch of cock suckers on here , wait till you hear from the boner boy Pump flex fuckface , this bitch is a real treat , your right fuck these bitch asses on here degrading people asking for help.
What help did you ask for?

I’ve helped a lot of guys that truly want the help. You’re just here to troll.

New Threads