Hello Gallbladder...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On 5/18, 1:30am I woke up to some hellu fun. Long/short....ER, ERCP (go in through throat, hang a vertical u-turn) , removed 3 gallbladder stones. I can't remember any pain I've had that eclipsed this. Next move is gallbladder removal, It was too inflamed to do both procedures. This week minor flare ups which feel like intense gas pains but off center to right. I've already incorporated a lower fat diet which I'll be tweaking along the way. Life changer at 54. Anyone else been through this and what are the pros & cons?
Damn sorry to hear this

All my pains are off center to the left… wtf is it? I have no idea… gassy and bloated as hell for about 6 months now and shitten my brains out

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear this

All my pains are off center to the left… wtf is it? I have no idea… gassy and bloated as hell for about 6 months now and shitten my brains out
Just a rookie guess...have you been eating peanuts, seeds or similar. Diverticulosis or litis, always get them backwards. Lower left is where it hit me, have a few salads and east conservatively and see it that helps.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a rookie guess...have you been eating peanuts, seeds or similar. Diverticulosis or litis, always get them backwards. Lower left is where it hit me, have a few salads and east conservatively and see it that helps.
I had thought perhaps it could be diverticulitis… im still waiting on a ct or mri that my insurance keeps denying…