Hello people noob here.

Reaction score
Hello, i'll be honest im probably a typical noob, in the sense that i have found something i want to try and thus want to find someone who can supply it. That being Oxandrolone or Anavar as i came to know it by first.

I already commented on a thread earlier and later realised i should probably introduce myself and not be one of those noobs who find something then leave right away.

Im Tom, 37 years old living in the north west of England, weighing 14st. I have a beer belly but have an overall athletic build. Not sure that's relevant haha but there you go.

I have trained sporadically since i was 30 and made good progress. But the last couple years i let myself go.

Fast forward to now - im looking to get rid of fat and get lean with a little muscle building. I don't desire to big anymore i just want get rid of the belly and tone up with a small amount of growth.

Thanks for reading and hello!

Reaction score
Welcome, Tom. i'll be the first to tell you the truth. An Anavar only cycle is likely going to result in disappointment.

Your problem isn't lack of Testosterone derivatives, it's lack of consistency. Even if the Anavar did result in some marginal progress, what happens after you stop taking it? You can't take it forever and if your plan is to put your nose to the grindstone because you're taking drugs, you're setting yourself up for a rebound once they're discontinued.

Your goals can be easily met with proper diet and exercise. Save the gear for when lifting becomes something that you do religiously and actually look forward to doing.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And when and if you do decide to use steroids, anavar only is more of a woman's cycle. Don't do that.

Adzg

Reaction score
Welcome buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts