Hello UG

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Short intro for me. I am a big sports fan and a die hard Ravens fan. Pleasantly surprised with the Orioles.
I have been lifting for about 20 years now and the past 14 have been on and off enhanced lifting.
I have also been off and on the forums the past 14 years.

Right now I am checking out a few forums I have not previously been on. I am currently in a transition phase with training trying to fully recover from past injuries so my diet and training situation is fluid. I plan on hopefully being back to normal in a month or so and I may start a log here to document my diet and training program with stats.

Checking out how the board runs and the vibe for now. Thanks for having me.

Reaction score
5'10.5
My goal right now is to finish some PT and then in a month or so I will likely start progressive overload training. This forum has the same set up or similar setup to many others. Since I have been on other forums similar to this one, it was easy for me to set my preferences and picture.

Reaction score
5'10.5
My goal right now is to finish some PT and then in a month or so I will likely start progressive overload training. This forum has the same set up or similar setup to many others. Since I have been on other forums similar to this one, it was easy for me to set my preferences and picture.
That’s cool! What other forums are you on? Same handle? Or do you like to use a lot of different alt-handles?

Reaction score
I don't normally use the same handle on different forums but if there are people on a forum that I join who I know from a different forum, I let them know that I know them from somewhere else. I would not call that having an alt handle. I use different handles on different forums for better anonymity.
I only have one handle for any said one forum I join.

Reaction score
Ok fair enough. What is your favorite forum?

What injuries are you working out?

Are you already doing a better diet program?

What’s your diet focused on/what’s it going to be?

How old are you?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
For god sake get a room you two.
Hi Welcome. Nice to see you have connected already. Get the feeling I will c u round.
Hi. Welcome.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hello lifter

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Short intro for me. I am a big sports fan and a die hard Ravens fan. Pleasantly surprised with the Orioles.
I have been lifting for about 20 years now and the past 14 have been on and off enhanced lifting.
I have also been off and on the forums the past 14 years.

Right now I am checking out a few forums I have not previously been on. I am currently in a transition phase with training trying to fully recover from past injuries so my diet and training situation is fluid. I plan on hopefully being back to normal in a month or so and I may start a log here to document my diet and training program with stats.

Checking out how the board runs and the vibe for now. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to UG

Reaction score
Lifter welcoming lifter... Entertainment at its finest.

now we just need lifter welcoming lifter, welcoming lifter, welcoming lifter, welcoming lifter, across all the alts. 😂
I can’t wait to see Lifter gaslighting Lifter after Lifter calls Lifter out for posting something retarded.

Reaction score
Lifter needs some help, and not one psychiatrist, he needs a room full. A board of doctors, its going to take take years and end up with a whole book for a case study on his head.